The Umbrella Academy

Caliane

yeah. no muscle anywhere else. Freakishly uniform.. hard to believe its not implants.

Genetics. well, even right there. Fat distributes differently on men and women. Fat on a woman is much more uniform around the body. arms, legs, etc. very notable on ankles. Men's fat tends to focus on waist. MtF hormone replacement, will redistribute fat, and is one of the main factors in feminization. it will, redistribute to arms, legs, hips.

I am less versed in FtM fat redistribution. Logically, you'd think arms/leg fat moving to waist. making abs harder. buy, dunno, ftm tend to be very fitness focused as well. trying to bulk up to pass as men.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So the worst character on this show going to get even worse? Rip.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
They can't have a man play a woman, imagine the outrage. Is she just going to turn into skeletor without explanation?

Brad2770

If she was a real man, she would step down from the role and let a proper woman have the role. There’s no need for men.... white men at that, taking a woman’s role. Disgusting.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
If she was a real man, she would step down from the role and let a proper woman have the role. There’s no need for men.... white men at that, taking a woman’s role. Disgusting.

So, what you're saying is, she doesn't have the balls to man up and do the right thing? ;)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
great haha, she got brought up in a conversation with my friends lesbo/gay friends. All of them got into it with me when I brought up all males have mammary glands and they refused to believe it
It probably is more of a breast reduction situation than a mastectomy. Less scaring and frankly she was not that big bust size anyway so probably a lot less invasive to do it that way given that they would not have had to remove a lot.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
They can just continue umbrella academy as if nothing has changed. Ellen Page wasn't the most feminine looking woman. Just put some makeup and maybe a wig and you won't be able to tell the difference. It's more whether Mr Page would be willing to do that.

• 1Picard

Cybsled

A seriously possibility is Vanya gets changed into a man in the 3rd season because of a) alternate timeline fuckery b) one of the Sparrow Academy does something to her that causes the change

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
yeah. no muscle anywhere else. Freakishly uniform.. hard to believe its not implants.

Genetics. well, even right there. Fat distributes differently on men and women. Fat on a woman is much more uniform around the body. arms, legs, etc. very notable on ankles. Men's fat tends to focus on waist. MtF hormone replacement, will redistribute fat, and is one of the main factors in feminization. it will, redistribute to arms, legs, hips.

I am less versed in FtM fat redistribution. Logically, you'd think arms/leg fat moving to waist. making abs harder. buy, dunno, ftm tend to be very fitness focused as well. trying to bulk up to pass as men.
Implants must be insanely uncomfortable...fuck all that.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Her character is supposed to be crazy so maybe that's why she got the the role? All of them have issues but Vanya is the most unstable

I want to read or watch the show again. Five has to start looking a lot older in real life by now

Last edited:

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
They can just continue umbrella academy as if nothing has changed. Ellen Page wasn't the most feminine looking woman. Just put some makeup and maybe a wig and you won't be able to tell the difference. It's more whether Mr Page would be willing to do that.
Yea, she was full on lesbo in season 2, it isn't much of a stretch to dress her up in mens clothing and say she just got a haircut. HBO will love it, diverse and inclusive as hell.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yea, she was full on lesbo in season 2, it isn't much of a stretch to dress her up in mens clothing and say she just got a haircut. HBO will love it, diverse and inclusive as hell.
You can’t have a man playing a woman you bigot. It’s 2021!

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Whats the problem? If we're taking her word for it, she's been playing a woman her whole life, making her perfect for the role.

Alternatively, for the reality based, she's a chick (with a mental illness) playing a chick.

Either way, I don't see how she gets out of it. Sorry, you have to play a chick again.

Kiki

Log Wizard
I think they would just hop thru a time portal or something and it gets screwed up, bam now she's a man. It would be easy.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Whats the problem? If we're taking her word for it, she's been playing a woman her whole life, making her perfect for the role.

Alternatively, for the reality based, she's a chick (with a mental illness) playing a chick.

Either way, I don't see how she gets out of it. Sorry, you have to play a chick again.
I'm sorry but after so many male centric shows and tokenism for female characters, you just can't have a man play a woman and only have one women left on the main cast.

It's 2021. Elleniot Page has got to go.

Brad2770

I got rid of Netflix because of Cuties. Is that one app or whatever still valid on the FireStick?

• 1Like