The Venture Bros.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Looks like the boys wanted to shake things up for Season 6.

Hopefully the new New York location and money level mean we'll have some wackier plots.

Edit: Credits said Stephen Colbert came back to do Professor Impossible, so that's nice to see.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Loved the Investors vs Killinger. Hank getting up close and personal with Brock's fuck buddy was amusing. There were no bodies, so there's still hope for Red Hulk general and Jonas Jr.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Even though the wait between seasons / episodes is pain incarnate, they always manage to come through with gold. Go Team Venture!!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The show is always better when they have less rusty. I wouldn't want them to get rid of him altogether, but pretty much every other character is more interesting than him.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The show is always better when they have less rusty. I wouldn't want them to get rid of him altogether, but pretty much every other character is more interesting than him.
More Orpheus and Trianna for sure.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I did notice that Stephen Colbert came back doing the voice of Professor Impossible

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
At the end of the show, it said something about a 5 minute epilogue being available on the intrawebs. I don't browse cartoon network, does that exist, and is it worth seeing?

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I watched it on the intrawebs and yes you absolutely need to watch the epilogue

Vaclav

Oh god, I'd missed that, thanks - and holy shit, the pirate captain singing that... genius.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I couldn't make out a word of the song. Were the words funny, or was the joke just his singing?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Nope, just confirmed that I had better taste in music than you.

Vaclav

Nope, just confirmed that I had better taste in music than you.
Enjoying it and recognizing it are apples and oranges - that played on every station that pretty much existed as well as MTV about 10 times a day. It's also been subject to plenty of pop culture references making fun of it since as well.

Hell, even Weird Al.