The Venture Bros.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Wasn't the reference to one of the pills as a "hank" a callback? I laughed.

I miss Sergeant Hatred being a badass body guard. Guess he's back to a putz. I do like the Monarch murdering people though.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The Blue Morpho stuff is excellent as is the parade of level 10s who are arching Venture now that he lives in the deluxe apartment in the sky. I could do with less hank, but I consider that the price of admission.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I liked the Hank stuff, personally. I wish we had some more Dean, though. He seems like he's either going to be legit good at stuff like his uncle/grandpa, or he's going to implode like he did on that ship during the wedding on a more permanent basis.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
On episode 4 catching up.

Holy shit the mouse side gag might be one of the funniest things I've seen on this show.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
did a marathon for the the first 7 and the season finale last night. Holy hell that was a great season, Monarch as Blue morpho and everything pointing to Venture was gold. Lame that the season was only 8 episodes but at least they were all great for the most part

Monarch killing everyone on accident had me dying everytime

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
did a marathon for the the first 7 and the season finale last night. Holy hell that was a great season, Monarch as Blue morpho and everything pointing to Venture was gold. Lame that the season was only 8 episodes but at least they were all great for the most part

Monarch killing everyone on accident had me dying everytime
Wait that was the season finale? Shit.... so good.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Didn't feel like a finale either, but neither did last season's finale, and the Gargantua-2 special more than made up for it. Hopefully they'll have another special to really top things off or we won't jerk off for 2-3 years waiting for another season.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Red death was fucking awesome. I want a red death centric special. No arching, just him living his life.

I forgot, why is Dr Mrs The Monarch sure that venture isn't the blue morpho? Didn't she think that he was last episode?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Red death was fucking awesome. I want a red death centric special. No arching, just him living his life.

I forgot, why is Dr Mrs The Monarch sure that venture isn't the blue morpho? Didn't she think that he was last episode?
spider guy went missing while she had eyes on Venture in the previous episode

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd never heard of The Venture Bros. before a month ago. Not really sure how that was even possible.

I saw this thread, thought I'd see what the show is about and started watching it. I watched all 6 seasons over the past three weeks, best show I have ever seen. I'm holding out hope that his brother is still alive and floating around in space on Gargantua 2 just waiting to come back.

GO TEAM VENTURE!

Binks

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hopefully it's better/more directed than the last season.

If so, I'm ready:

tenor.gif