The Venture Bros.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Was white in the special? I don't remember seeing him or remember him being killed off or anything last season.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Feb 7, 2016. Why didn't you go ahead and tell us the date?

Link contains a teaser video too.

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yusssssssssssssssss. The gargantua 2 special can only hold me over for so long. Kinda glad they killed off a lot of the council members. Mustve been hard to do that many different voices for all of them too.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The only positive thing about the massive delay between seasons is that I actually forget about the Venture Brothers in the interim and then am pleasantly surprised when they show up again.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just went to set it on my DVR and the episode is listed as Season 6, Episode 3. Freaked me out. I guess the special from last January(holy fuck) is being considered episodes 1 and 2?

tumblr_o0p3nfkFxJ1rt210eo1_1280.png

Brown Widow is there. More Nathan Fillion!!!

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Glad this show is still going, even if we have to wait forever between seasons. Got the girlfriend to start watching this before the new season starts - maybe I just straight up missed a few episodes, but there was a ton of shit I didn't remember from season 4.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I love the Quizboy and Augustus St. Cloud Arching. That shit is hilarious.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Guys, they are fucking killing it this season. Blue Morpho story line is great but I think it is going to lead to a high profile divorce! Also, the Amazon's truth whip has been hysterical.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Brock and the butt stuff was great. Also Brock vs. Thinktank.

Always loved seeing the inner workings of the Guild, awesome that we get more of that this season with Dr. Mrs. The Monarch.
'I'll dodge it!'.

Haha, nope.

Good season so far, some great stuff, like this last episode. Too bad Think Tank is probably dead, he was fun.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
New episode did not disappoint. Legion of Doom look alike was very strange. Lots of Hank this episode. Surprised that a lot of 'ninja' did not experience 'death by Samson'. Those guys were so lucky.