The Venture Bros.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'd never heard of The Venture Bros. before a month ago. Not really sure how that was even possible.

I saw this thread, thought I'd see what the show is about and started watching it. I watched all 6 seasons over the past three weeks, best show I have ever seen. I'm holding out hope that his brother is still alive and floating around in space on Gargantua 2 just waiting to come back.

GO TEAM VENTURE!

I can't even remember how the last season ended.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Much like last season, it ended with a whimper over confusion on how many episodes they had available this season:

OSI and The Guild team up to catch Blue Morpho in the act of killing Red Death, the biggest threat yet in the show...

but Blue Morpho (the Monarch) doesn't show up to the trap, as Red Death tracks him down and nearly murders him before telling him to ignore the guild rules and kill Rusty.

Oh yeah, and Gary hasn't killed villains, he's just locked them up in the Monarch's basement, but them being villains, one of them has eaten the rest.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Last season had some really good episodes. The Red Death Episode and Tanks for nothin' I found really good in particular and there were a bunch of great moments. Heh, surprise polar bear...

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Hoss is right on this one. They lost their steam when Rick and Morty took the title of Adult Swim darling by having a production schedule that at least resulted in new seasons every few years. The first season of Venture Bros aired in two thousand fucking FOUR. I still like the show, but I literally forgot it existed until I saw this bump.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Time for the boys to blow up the mythology again, in another Season Finale that airs as a Season Premiere.

What's the deal with the black lady in the trenchcoat? She shows up in at least two scenes.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Ok, good start to the season. Totally shipping HankxSirena. Hopefully Dean stops being a worthless shit soon and stops walking in Rusty's shadow.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Episode 3 streaming live in 5 minutes.

edit: and predictably the site isn't holding up and it crashes a few minutes in.
edit2: found a computer and a browser combo that lets me watch 10 seconds, buffer 30 seconds, then repeat. God their site is shit.
edit3: LOT of explanation in that episode, would have enjoyed it even more without the powerpoint effect.

Last edited:

Kaou

Molten Core Raider
this season is killing it! story wise, we've never had this much telling in so little time. i think the last 6 years story telling has been slow as crap compared to this season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user