The Venture Bros.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Uhhh... so Rusty Venture is a clone too? Is that what I got? Because HELPR knew that Dean was a clone, but thought that Dean was Rusty...

Yikes.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Uhhh... so Rusty Venture is a clone too? Is that what I got? Because HELPR knew that Dean was a clone, but thought that Dean was Rusty...

Yikes.

Jonas was one hell of a world class asshole.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
God dammit. I hate cliffhangers on this show since it’ll probably be another couple years before a new season.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I'm willing to accept 24 month gaps when the seasons are this good. Seriously, this was the best season since 3 or maybe even 2, even if no single episode reached the peak of "All This and Gargantua-2".

That said, the show started airing so long ago that there are entire arcs I've forgotten- looking up the murder bear made me realize I had entirely forgotten the bit where Impossible was making a super villain team, which despite only being 30 episodes ago, was eight years ago real time. Yeesh.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The weirdass Dean dream sequence combining Barbarella and the Empire Strikes Back fucking killed me.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Brock continues to be amazing. The pee break thing was awesome. Pretty sure we knew about Rusty and the Monarch for a while now, but good they finally at least partially confirmed it. I'm guessing he's actually a failed clone from Rusty or something rather than his dad just impregnating the Blue Morpho's wife.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The season really came together after a few episodes; the only issue is that it's probably going to take 4 years for another 10 episodes.

• 1Like

Goatface

1599533316706.png

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Fucking Cartoon Network. But hey more shit shows like Andre 3000 and Tim and Eric I’m sure.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
On one hand, it's had such huge breaks that I stopped missing it long ago, but at the same time, this is one of my probably three favorite shows of all time.
Hell, I think I am down to just streaming shows I watch at this point.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Maybe boondocks will get it's slot.

But for real, this sucks. i won't be able to sleep knowing they were writing the next season and I will never know what happens.