The Walking Dead

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
What a shitty season finale. I'm happy Negan is still alive. I'm not happy they are dragging this bullshit on for another season which will be another 16 episodes of melodramatic character shit no one gives two shits about.

Best thing that could have happened was Negan killing everything and switching him to the show runner.

Done watching this garbage. PM me if Negan kills everyone and I'll turn it on again

We had a family pic with the actors playing Negan and Darryl this past weekend at the Dallas Fan Expo. Negan was super nice. He asks me how I'm doing, and I respond with a casual, "I'm Negan" like most of you would respond and say "everything is good." He laughed and put his arm around my shoulder and said "There ya go!". Darryl was a bit pissy, but I'm sure that had to do with the scheduling problems of the photo shoots. They condensed two days of photo shoots into a half day. It was a mess, and while we were scheduled at 5:30, we didn't get out of there until 8:15. And there were still thousands of people in line behind us. Apparently, they were booked to be there on Sat and Sun, but were called to go on Talking Dead on the same day.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Typically they make more at those fan things than they do on the show. Norman Reedus pulls a minimal 200k and up to 500k for a weekend alone for a article I read last night, whereas he only makes 80k or so per episode. The article was about deaths on the show and how they are hardly out of a job for a while after a in show death.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Typically they make more at those fan things than they do on the show. Norman Reedus pulls a minimal 200k and up to 500k for a weekend alone for a article I read last night, whereas he only makes 80k or so per episode. The article was about deaths on the show and how they are hardly out of a job for a while after a in show death.

I timed out how often the camera was going off, and indeed, they were making $800 a minute this weekend. The people that volunteer to run these things and work for free are retarded. There's a lot of money changing hands. And yeah, I don't doubt that the shows are a form of retirement for these guys. Hell, Charisma Carpenter hasn't done anything since Buffy, and her line was huge.

I think I'm done getting family photos for awhile. We have Shatner, Stan Lee, and Mark Hamil on the wall, to name the big ones. I've got signed helmets from every MVP of the Superbowl that my team has won. I'm not sure who else is worthy of the wall.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
While the Tiger was cool and I loved Negan's reaction, the fact that Ezekial stopped right in the middle of flying bullets everywhere to give a battle speech no one could hear anyway was one of the most facepalm moments of the entire show.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I give that a pass because Ezekial is great. Rick and co should all be dead though, they had to have at least 3 guns on each one of them that they had pointed at the garbage patch kids. Gunfire erupts and they'd all immediately be dead.

The whole Michonne bit makes zero sense also. First of all, why is Michonne, who is a terrible shot, the one in a sniper's position? Why wouldn't she have her katana on her when she knows a fight is coming? Why doesn't she immediately look for the other person when she sees them pull the gun on Rick? And why does she get her ass kicked by this lady?

And if Negan may suspect anything with Eugene why isn't he like ok great, lets test your theory and lock him in the coffin for a few hours and see if he dies. If he doesn't die, great, you can torture the shit out of him and find the truth. If he dies, he dies. Or he could use someone else if he thinks Eugene is vital for like bullet making.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
To be fair, Ezekiel has always seemed a bit insane when it comes to things like that for what little we've seen.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I give that a pass because Ezekial is great. Rick and co should all be dead though, they had to have at least 3 guns on each one of them that they had pointed at the garbage patch kids. Gunfire erupts and they'd all immediately be dead.

The whole Michonne bit makes zero sense also. First of all, why is Michonne, who is a terrible shot, the one in a sniper's position? Why wouldn't she have her katana on her when she knows a fight is coming? Why doesn't she immediately look for the other person when she sees them pull the gun on Rick? And why does she get her ass kicked by this lady?

And if Negan may suspect anything with Eugene why isn't he like ok great, lets test your theory and lock him in the coffin for a few hours and see if he dies. If he doesn't die, great, you can torture the shit out of him and find the truth. If he dies, he dies. Or he could use someone else if he thinks Eugene is vital for like bullet making.
If the witch floats...

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

Only reason I can guess is because Negan still has use for him from what he can make/do for the upcoming war with chemicals, explosives, etc.

Cybsled

Ya, Negan didn't seem to totally buy it, but Eugene still has use. However, I could see the Negan harem finding out what happened and threaten to snitch on him, which would carry more weight since the Sasha zombie kind of kickstarted the whole fuckup. However, the Calvary showing up would have still caught people off guard I am guessing.

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
Just want to confirm a thought that the Saviors got away with the explosives. I think that truck was missing when they showed the over-the-gate shot.

Goatface

from tvbythenumbers
Overnight numbers

5.4 rating adults 18-49
11.31 million total viewers

Season 6 finale 6.9
only finale lower in 18-49 was Season 2 with 4.7

season as a whole was down about 17 percent — 5.4 vs. 6.5 in Season 6

more numbers
Season 5 7.3 rating among adults 18-49 and 14.2 million viewers
Season 5 finale 8.2 rating in adults 18-49 and 15.8 million viewers

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
from tvbythenumbers
Overnight numbers

5.4 rating adults 18-49
11.31 million total viewers

Season 6 finale 6.9
only finale lower in 18-49 was Season 2 with 4.7

season as a whole was down about 17 percent — 5.4 vs. 6.5 in Season 6

more numbers
Season 5 7.3 rating among adults 18-49 and 14.2 million viewers
Season 5 finale 8.2 rating in adults 18-49 and 15.8 million viewers

That's what happens when you have a full season of filler

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's not true. A lot of the seasons have been full of filler. My wife and I were talking about this the other day. The show would be more watchable if they just released the whole season like Netflix so you could binge it. I think next season we are going to watch the opener and then have a marathon the day of the finale.

• 1Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
While the Tiger was cool and I loved Negan's reaction, the fact that Ezekial stopped right in the middle of flying bullets everywhere to give a battle speech no one could hear anyway was one of the most facepalm moments of the entire show.

I was just thankful the tiger knew the difference between the good guys and bad guys otherwise that could have been messy.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I was just thankful the tiger knew the difference between the good guys and bad guys otherwise that could have been messy.

Lol yep. That sure is an amazing tiger.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
The majority of fans lost this year was due to loss of actors they were interested in and Negan's darkness.
Ya I know, what the fuck, but that has been the polled responses even mid season.
As I said a few weeks ago it would be telling on the finale to see how many of the 7 million came back. It was just 1 million. Not good for the show advertiser wise.
While still big bucks money making it will be in a much less secure dollar amount than this season started with.

They keep this up and lose another 6 million people, we may see it having normal commercials even.

• 1Solidarity

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
When the garbage pail kids didn't tell them to toss their guns away I assumed the whole setup was a clever fake-out. But I guess now we know why they all wear black.

Then Carl gets the drop on at least three tards who had him at gunpoint. That's like, Keeanu level.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
When the garbage pail kids didn't tell them to toss their guns away I assumed the whole setup was a clever fake-out. But I guess now we know why they all wear black.

Then Carl gets the drop on at least three tards who had him at gunpoint. That's like, Keeanu level.

Even above that level and into the Matrix since he only has one eye.

• 1Worf

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
And he used the missing eye to look into the sights. Fucking magic man. Ghost eyeballing that shit.
He was channeling The Govenor...

latest?cb=20130219012344

• 1Like