The Walking Dead

Cybsled

Doubt the show will get far enough along to tackle that comic book element. Especially considering the character that has more or less taken Andrea's plotline in the TV show.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Very rough week for this show.
Stuntman died filming season 8.
'Walking Dead' stuntman dead after on-set accident; production shut down
This guy was in a massive amount of movies as a stuntman. John Bernecker - IMDb
RIP dude. You had an impressive resume.
Voiceover guy for intro/recaps and preview died last week as well
'Walking Dead' voiceover actor dies in skydiving accident
And finally massive lawsuit and court crap going on with Darabont from season 2 director.
'Walking Dead' ex-showrunner's profane, threatening emails released: 'I will start killing people'

Goatface

i hate that Darabont gets credit for creating TWD. know people still think season 1 is the best or whatever.
don't think he did anything to make the show better than the book.

-------
that sucks about the Bernecker. was reading he missed the mark by just inches.

Oldbased

> Than U
i hate that Darabont gets credit for creating TWD. know people still think season 1 is the best or whatever.

-------
Ya this has lots more info. I wasn't aware someone had more details until you said that. Most are just reporting no other details.
Walking Dead's John Bernecker dies after balcony fall | Daily Mail Online
Sounds like from his girlfriend who was also on set and a stuntwoman that while accidental inexperienced actors may have contributed. He was filming with the guy who plays Dwight and was supposed to fall after I assume Dwight shoots him or gets shot.

It's dangerous work, but to miss the safety bag by inches after he lost his footing screams safety issues to me. Bag should have been bigger and/or better placed. They placed it assuming things go as planned. It should be situated for when things don't.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

-------
darabont brought you the actors you care about.
he recycled 3 of his crew from The Mist

take them away and of course there is no Daryl Dixon character either. still gonna watch the show?

also keep in mind season 1 had practically no budget , the studio heads didnt want any zombies in it because they were too fucking expensive. they wanted you to hear the zombies but not actually see them . its why they spent season 2 at a farm

Last edited:

Goatface

iirc, season 1 had a normal AMC budget, For season 2, AMC wanted 13 shows for the same as season 1's 6 and they took the GA film money.

Darabont also had "smart" walkers, that could use rocks, climb shit and fiddle with door knobs.

think if Andrea wasn't so bad, wouldn't needed Carol

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
iirc, season 1 had a normal AMC budget, For season 2, AMC wanted 13 shows for the same as season 1's 6 and they took the GA film money.

Darabont also had "smart" walkers, that could use rocks, climb shit and fiddle with door knobs.

think if Andrea wasn't so bad, wouldn't needed Carol
i was happy to see her character go, but thats not to say she was a bad actress, she was easy on the eyes and when they weren't making her do retarded shit, she was pretty ok

Oldbased

> Than U
5 minute season 8 trailer.
They are wrapping up the midseason finale filming now and leaks are pouring on development and crap.
Season 8 starts October 9th.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So tonight I will start my new walking dead habit. Watching episodes 1, 8 and 16 and fuck the rest because it’s boring as fuck.

Goatface

i hope the lost of nearly 2 million viewers keeps them from putting out the same crap as last season

81e6d0f3a972a49df108bf9435bc376d.png

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Oldbased

> Than U
This show has fallen to DVR and watch when I have run out of useless things to do levels so I won't be posting weekly spoilers unless requested.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This show has fallen to DVR and watch when I have run out of useless things to do levels so I won't be posting weekly spoilers unless requested.
it was good, their premieres usually are. basically a bunch of neegan redshirts died, rick gave an Independence Day movie speech while imagining himself with a longer beard. rick's gang shot up neegan's home base and gabriel got left behind wearing his shitting pants. good action though.

• 1Worf