The Walking Dead

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I love that their plan was to park themselves in front of a building they thought had a fucking .50 cal inside.

Hey Rick, if the gun was there, don't you think they would USE the fucking thing to rip the shit out of your diversion? I don't think you'd have to spend two episodes looking for it in closets.

Oh and when the King looked up you could see someone moving around on the second floor behind the window or shutters or whatever.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
live ratings drop from last week
3.8 rating in adults 18-49 and 8.5 million viewers from 4.0 and 8.9 million.
still #1 show for 18-49

-
apparently counting the past seasons around 200 saviors have been killed so far.

They have killed somewhere around 35000 zombies. Pretty soon they will outkill the prebreakout population of those areas.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I hate getting pot committed to shows.... thanks lost.

I wish I could quit this shit show.
as bad as Lost turned out in the end, i fucking cared about most of the characters, cept fucking hurley and syed. they also had tons of hotties right up until the last episode. this aint no Lost.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
as bad as Lost turned out in the end, i fucking cared about most of the characters, cept fucking hurley and syed. they also had tons of hotties right up until the last episode. this aint no Lost.

Not gonna compare to Lost as I never caught that wave when it was rolling, but as long as the core Rick, Michone, Carol, Daryl, Maggie, and Morgan are still alive and kicking, I will still care enough to watch. I think. The problem is they have been so aborted and torn back and forth that even they are starting to not be relevant anymore either. But I still care about them enough at this point to keep slogging through this shit.

Oldbased

> Than U
These 3 episodes would have been awesome if they had used training from actual special forces/seals or someone with a clue. Even better would have been bullets actually doing something.
Other than people and glass, even 1/16th inch tin seems to be bulletproof as are cars. That alone killed it for me because it was repeated a dozen times. Also have issue where they found thousands of rounds and mags. I mean sure I have about that and others do to but did they ever show them finding mass cases of it? Was it at the school or whatever it was last year with all the MRE's maybe? That shit is bulky and heavy.
Also clearly these outposts and stuff have guidance and leadership meaning probably Negan running it but we haven't seen him since he was in the trailer with preacher man, which was surrounded by hundreds of Z's. How did they get out? Have they been in it the day+ this other shit is going on? The Gregory scene is maybe the worst scene the show ever did.

All of these things and more and they deserve the ratings failure. They said before it began that the first 4 episodes were "action" so I assume this week is more of the same before it goes back to what used to be more of the old same.

Seems it might not be so bad, we'll see.
Q&A Episode 8.4 "Some Guy"

Thanks to our most gracious source!

1) Can you tell us about the aftermath of the attack involving the Kingdomers?

When we finally are taken to the scene, we see that they're all dead. Bodies are scattered everywhere, some missing limbs and some with huge holes from the gunshot blasts. Then finally he extends his hand from the heap of bodies of the Kingdomers who had rushed to protect him. He's been shot in the leg pretty badly, but he's alive. He's got the added problem of all the dead Kingdomers reanimating. He tries to defend himself as best he can, but he doesn't have a gun and he can't even stand up on his leg. Finally, 3 or 4 other Kingdomers show up and save him.

2) What happens after they save him? Do they escape?

A nerdy looking Savior with big glasses shows up and kills the remaining Kingdomers. He takes Ezekiel hostage. He goes on and on about how Ezekiel is just bullshit, that he's not a real "King" and that if they just take away that cat, he'll be nothing.
Eventually Jerry comes along and slices this Savior right in half!

3) In the sneak peek, we see Carol hiding from some Saviors inside a building. Can you tell us more about what happens in that scene?

That building is the where the snipers were holed up in. Carol is a such a boss and takes out all those sons-of-bitches!! However, that's not all of them, and reinforcements show up. Carol manages to escape and continues to pursue and engage the remaining Saviors.

She later realizes they have the guns they're after, and so she stays there and fights them on her own. There are only 2 left alive, but then she sees Jerry and Ezekiel behind a locked fence being surrounded by walkers. So she goes to them and helps. Those are the 2 guys that escape in the jeep.

4) Who dies in this episode and how? Is anyone hurt?

Daniel, and every other Kingdomer in Ezekiel's group with the exception of Jerry and Carol. Including Shiva. Shiva saves Ezekiel, Carol and Jerry when they're surrounded by walkers.

5) When in the episode does Shiva die?

It's towards the end. Carol goes back to rescue Jerry and Ezekiel but the walkers are closing in. Ezekiel tells them to just leave him since he's just slowing them down because of his leg wound. But Carol and Jerry refuse. They're surrounded, and that's when Shiva shows up. (TSDF screams in joy and then howls in despair.)

6) Who are the men that Rick and Daryl go after on the road? What happens with them?

They are the remaining Saviors at the outpost that Carol had engaged but had to abandon because Ezekiel and Jerry were in trouble. Rick and Daryl shoot them, run the jeep off the road and get their guns.

7) How does the episode end?

Jerry, Carol, and Ezekiel return to the Kingdom and are met by all of the women and children. He seems completely broken, and can't even address his people because everyone's dead.

* Bonus: *

- Jerry loses his weapon in this episode. He breaks it when he tries to use it to break through a big chain on a fence

- Ezekiel keeps wanting Carol and Jerry to leave him behind but Carol says, "Nope. You don't get to do that."

- This episode is focused on the Kingdom people. The only other scene is a short scene with Rick, Daryl, and the two Saviors

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
These 3 episodes would have been awesome if they had used training from actual special forces/seals or someone with a clue. Even better would have been bullets actually doing something.
Other than people and glass, even 1/16th inch tin seems to be bulletproof as are cars. That alone killed it for me because it was repeated a dozen times. Also have issue where they found thousands of rounds and mags. I mean sure I have about that and others do to but did they ever show them finding mass cases of it? Was it at the school or whatever it was last year with all the MRE's maybe? That shit is bulky and heavy.
Also clearly these outposts and stuff have guidance and leadership meaning probably Negan running it but we haven't seen him since he was in the trailer with preacher man, which was surrounded by hundreds of Z's. How did they get out? Have they been in it the day+ this other shit is going on? The Gregory scene is maybe the worst scene the show ever did.

All of these things and more and they deserve the ratings failure. They said before it began that the first 4 episodes were "action" so I assume this week is more of the same before it goes back to what used to be more of the old same.

Seems it might not be so bad, we'll see.
Q&A Episode 8.4 "Some Guy"

Thanks to our most gracious source!

1) Can you tell us about the aftermath of the attack involving the Kingdomers?

When we finally are taken to the scene, we see that they're all dead. Bodies are scattered everywhere, some missing limbs and some with huge holes from the gunshot blasts. Then finally he extends his hand from the heap of bodies of the Kingdomers who had rushed to protect him. He's been shot in the leg pretty badly, but he's alive. He's got the added problem of all the dead Kingdomers reanimating. He tries to defend himself as best he can, but he doesn't have a gun and he can't even stand up on his leg. Finally, 3 or 4 other Kingdomers show up and save him.

2) What happens after they save him? Do they escape?

A nerdy looking Savior with big glasses shows up and kills the remaining Kingdomers. He takes Ezekiel hostage. He goes on and on about how Ezekiel is just bullshit, that he's not a real "King" and that if they just take away that cat, he'll be nothing.
Eventually Jerry comes along and slices this Savior right in half!

3) In the sneak peek, we see Carol hiding from some Saviors inside a building. Can you tell us more about what happens in that scene?

That building is the where the snipers were holed up in. Carol is a such a boss and takes out all those sons-of-bitches!! However, that's not all of them, and reinforcements show up. Carol manages to escape and continues to pursue and engage the remaining Saviors.

She later realizes they have the guns they're after, and so she stays there and fights them on her own. There are only 2 left alive, but then she sees Jerry and Ezekiel behind a locked fence being surrounded by walkers. So she goes to them and helps. Those are the 2 guys that escape in the jeep.

4) Who dies in this episode and how? Is anyone hurt?

Daniel, and every other Kingdomer in Ezekiel's group with the exception of Jerry and Carol. Including Shiva. Shiva saves Ezekiel, Carol and Jerry when they're surrounded by walkers.

5) When in the episode does Shiva die?

It's towards the end. Carol goes back to rescue Jerry and Ezekiel but the walkers are closing in. Ezekiel tells them to just leave him since he's just slowing them down because of his leg wound. But Carol and Jerry refuse. They're surrounded, and that's when Shiva shows up. (TSDF screams in joy and then howls in despair.)

6) Who are the men that Rick and Daryl go after on the road? What happens with them?

They are the remaining Saviors at the outpost that Carol had engaged but had to abandon because Ezekiel and Jerry were in trouble. Rick and Daryl shoot them, run the jeep off the road and get their guns.

7) How does the episode end?

Jerry, Carol, and Ezekiel return to the Kingdom and are met by all of the women and children. He seems completely broken, and can't even address his people because everyone's dead.

* Bonus: *

- Jerry loses his weapon in this episode. He breaks it when he tries to use it to break through a big chain on a fence

- Ezekiel keeps wanting Carol and Jerry to leave him behind but Carol says, "Nope. You don't get to do that."

- This episode is focused on the Kingdom people. The only other scene is a short scene with Rick, Daryl, and the two Saviors
seems like windshield glass is bulletproof too. i watched that whole gunfight and no windshields were harmed during its filming

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so did the .50 cal turret guy go on his lunchbreak and didnt notice king dreadlocks screaming in the middle of a pile of corpses?

so where did King's Hawaiian with the axe come from?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
notice the CGI bullets bouncing not only off the jeep, but the windshield?
There was a scene this episode though where that truck McBride was behind had actual holes appear. I was like ok they finally figured it out how stupid it looked then we got the jeep scene against a 50cal. Allrighty then.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There was a scene this episode though where that truck McBride was behind had actual holes appear. I was like ok they finally figured it out how stupid it looked then we got the jeep scene against a 50cal. Allrighty then.
maybe their .50 cal was defective.
Rambo's seemed to be working just fine.

• 1Solidarity

Cybsled

How a mothafucking tiger gonna get closed in on by a bunch of skinny ass walkers. Thing must weigh 600 pounds

The CGI budget weighed Shiva down, causing her to be unable to escape. It was the same cause of death for all the Stark direwolves.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
You guys are missing that Jeep is a sponsor and they had to show how bad ass it is against 50 cal fire.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users