The Walking Dead

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Oldbased

> Than U
Season 8 Episode 10 spoiler. Read or don't or do either and cry.
Q&A Episode 8.10 “The Lost and the Plunderers”

1.) Does anyone read Carl’s letters? Who?

Only Rick. He reads both his and Negan's letters.

2.)Why do Rick and Michonne go to the junkyard?

To try and warn Jadis that the Saviors will be coming for them since they were seen at the Sanctuary.

3.) How do the Oceanside women treat Enid and Aaron after Natania’s death?

At first Cyndie decides to kill Enid and Aaron. At the last minute she changes her mind. She tells them to leave and never come back.

4.) Does Aaron work toward making things right with them? Does Oceanside end up deciding to help fight Negan?

No. Oceanside still refuses to fight the Saviors, but Aaron does stay behind with the intention of going back to try and convince them to help. Enid then leaves alone.

5.) What is Negan’s plan for his next move in this war?

Negan's mission is still to kill Rick, but in the meantime, the garbage people have to learn a lesson for their betrayal. Simon is put in charge of that.

6.) Is there any more suspicion amongst the Saviors about their “mole”?

No further mention about their “mole”

7.) The promo shows an angry Negan yelling, “You will do your job!” What made Negan so angry?

Negan is yelling that at Simon because Simon keeps defying Negan. Simon wants to completely wipe out the garbage people for what they did, but Negan says they're still a resource and that they will be punished by just killing one of them like they've always done before.

8.) What do Rick and Negan discuss on the walkie talkies?

Rick discusses Carl's death and how he wrote letters wanting both of them to stop fighting. Rick says it'll never happen. Negan does say he's sorry about Carl, but also taunts Rick and says it's all his fault.

9.) Who makes it back to Hilltop?
There are no scenes at the Hilltop.

10.) Do any other characters learn about Carl’s death? Who?
Only Negan.

Bonus:

We have previously posted details about the Trash Hipster’s demise and can confirm they are accurate. Here they are again.

Simon visits the junkyard with a group of Saviors. He screams at the trash hipsters about attacking the Sanctuary. Jadis tries to turn it around and explains that they brought Rick to them, but the Saviors shot at them. To which Simon responds with a loud "BULLLLLLSHIIIIITTTT!!!"

Simon tells Jadis that Negan will accept them if they come back over to the Saviors' side, but he will be taking all their weapons. The Saviors then proceed to strip away all the Scavengers' guns. Simon continues probing Jadis about the junkyard and why she lives there. When she doesn't respond, he gets pissed and talks about how he never did get a sincere apology from her. Jadis tells him very stoically (and not really meaning it) that she's sorry. So Simon pulls out a gun and shoots Brion. Simon again demands a sincere apology. When Jadis finally does apologize, he shoots Tamiel. Jadis hits Simon and he gets even angrier and commands the Saviors to kill all her people. They do, but Simon leaves Jadis alive. Jadis emotionally ends up luring her turned trash hipster family into a meat grinder to end it for good.

Cybsled

I might just watch it if that final scene is accurate. Fuck that stupid group lol

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My brother in law is such a fag. The pic below is burgers I was making

received_10155504662507532.jpeg

Last edited:

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I missed the last episode, forgot to set DVR to record it, but caught this one. Based on everyone's reactions, and my dwindling interesting, not gonna even bother downloading the previous one to catch up. The trash compactor scene was the best thing in a year on this show, ffs.

I'm getting real close to quitting the show altogether. It's just boring most of the time. They definitely stretch things out waaay too long. This war with Negan should have been done half a season ago. If they had followed the comics closer, it would have been, too.

Instead, they can't decide if they want us to hate Negan or empathize with him now. I like the character, but someone, anyone, needs to 'win' this damn war already. If it's Negan, and he has a change of heart about how to run things, becoming the new 'good guy' and Rick is finally killed off. Fine. Whatever. If it's Rick, lets get it done.

Btw: It was pretty random of Simon to mention a 'helipad and solar panels'. Pretty sure Jadis has an attack helicopter hidden away and she's gonna blow the fuck out of the Sanctuary now or its a regular helicopter and she just kamikazes into it. Her being left alive is going to come back and bite Simon in the ass. She's pissed off now, it'll either be her and/or Oceanside that finally tip the scales in the favor of Rick and Co somehow.

Goatface

“The Walking Dead” hit its lowest adults 18-49 rating since Season 1 on Sunday.

Airing opposite the Oscars, the show scored a 2.9 in the 18-49 demographic. It was the first time “The Walking Dead” dipped below 3.0 since the next-to-last episode of Season 1 in November 2010. It was off seven tenths of a point from the previous week’s 3.6.

Sunday’s 6.82 million total viewers was the smallest audience for the show since exactly six years earlier: The March 4, 2012, episode late in Season 2 drew 6.77 million people

Cybsled

Honestly they should just work towards wrapping it up. The comic storylines post Negan are pretty lame and they've been stretching this stuff out way too much.

• 1Solidarity

Goatface

late last year, AMC bought the studio in GA where they film the show.
they are planning on milking it for the long haul.
with their shady accounting and cheap salaries, AMC has to still be banking a ton.

i just hope with Carl's death and bad rating they fork off from the comic
if they spend the rumored 2 1/2 seasons on the next comic arc
will be lucky to end up with a million viewers

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have been reading IGN's reviews to keep up with the story since my wife is still watching. This week must have been really bad as the score was 6.9. The first time they dipped below 7 ever. And by this time on Monday they already had hundreds of comments in the past, and now they don't have e any. If they really think dragging out arcs from the comics 10 times longer than they need to be, they are crazy. I am fairly certain most people have written this show off at this point.

Goatface

If they really think dragging out arcs from the comics 10 times longer than they need to be, they are crazy.

irrc, when this season ends they will be up to Issue 126
Gimple said last year they have s12 planed out already with the book
which would put it, at that time, with Issue 168 or 174 so that is 64 shows for 42/48 issues

with how low the budget is now, the onscreen presence of the walkers is terrible
having the next arc last 2-3 seasons is just going to be retarded

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
They won't last that long. Even with as low as their budget reportedly is, the show is absolutely bleeding viewers right now. AMC is quite literally run by retards though. They had a gold mine, they really did. That show was bringing in stupid numbers on normal nights and then stratospheric numbers on the big episodes. It blows me away.

Cybsled

It’s the classic “hey, let’s take this story and stretch the fuck out of it with low budget fillers to maximize returns”. It’s like the bar that charges max dollars for watered down drinks, then gets confused as to why people eventually get sick of the watered down shit.

• 1Solidarity

Goatface

don't know if anyone really cares about the numbers, but think this week was mildly important as "it was against the Oscars" was the defense for the low rating the week before

18-49 Demo 2.80 (down 2.10% from e10)
total live viewers 6.604m (down 3.17% from e10)

currently S8 is down 33.19% in the 18-49 demo and 27.30% in total viewers from S7

show is currently back to season 1 ratings in the 18-49 demo

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Dear bros,
I made it out. Its off the DVR completely and haven't seen the 2 most recent episodes, and I don't give 2 shits. I thoroughly enjoyed removing it from my record list.
Its awesome here.
Hope to see you soon!

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users