The Walking Dead

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Tara was the girl that Glenn finds when he escapes the prison in the aftermath of The Governer's attack on it. She was on the Governer's side. Glenn decides to give her a chance to redeem herself and they run into Eugene/Abraham/Rosita shortly thereafter. Her other notable things is she had a relationship with that medic woman that gets an arrow to the head and she had that shit Oceanside episode. She was the leader of Hilltop post-Jesus, but her character was pretty disposable.

Enid was that girl that Carl liked that first appeared during "The Wolves"...those crazy ass people that carved a W into their heads. People first thought she was maybe working for them. She ended up moving to Hilltop and was helping raise Maggie's baby. Like Tara, post-Carl and post-Maggie, she didn't really bring much storywise anymore and was disposable.

Henry was King Ezekial's "son" and Carol sort of. If you remember, he sort of adopted those 2 kids and Carol by extension did. 1 kid died a couple years ago (Saviors). Henry most recently was taking Carl's storyline from the comics: Going to Hilltop to learn a trade skill, getting involved with the Whisperer girl (aka the infamous scene in the comic where she licks Carl's empty eye socket). His death was somewhat surprising since they've apparently 100% abandoned any Carl related storylines now, people assumed they were going to use him in lieu of Carl for the ongoing Carl plotlines in the comics.

Everyone else's head on the pikes were randos or really minor characters. The only one who stands out is that hot redhead that used to be one of Negan's wives. I'm guessing Negan won't be happy about that and they could actually use that to segway into the comic arc of Negan being unleashed to hunt down Alpha.
ok, i remember them now. yeah, they were a waste of time. specially Enid and her moody shit.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Ugh.. seems my DVR missed recording the last 5-10 minutes of the previous (not finale) episode. I didn't see who had died at all, it cut out during commercials after Lydia's mom showed up in the movie theater. Only realized I missed something big from seeing stuff on the internet about who died.
I started to watch the finale, but seeing the recap of one of my favorite scenes from this arc (alpha showing rick the zombie horde, but with darryl as rick's replacement for the show) made me stop. I'm tempted to torrent it just to see the little bit I missed.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
YouTube recommended the heads-on-the-pikes scene to me so I watched it. Didn't recognize any of them!

I should have recognized Enid at least... but Tara had the long hair which I didn't know about and I just thought all the heads were new main characters or secondary characters... I had to read the comments to realize it was Enid and Tara and Henry was the last one that wasn't even shown, just implied ( -edit- okay Henry's head WAS shown at the end, the AMC clip I watched cut off before that. Sorry for misinformation). I could see how that scene would be devastating for all twelve of you still watching the show though... was quite the shocking visual juxtaposed with them 'missing' back home and the tear-jerking soundtrack. Good stuff.

But eh, still... fuck this show though. Hindsight is 20/20 and looking back, All Out War arc was what did it... to me it was really just All Out Bore and by the time it concluded, the nail in the coffin was Negan on his knees crying like a bitch, and the throat slash that ultimately accomplished -nothing- and I noped out of the viewership for good.
I had to go to the TWD wiki to figure out who they were. One minute most of them was saying/doing things and the next up on a pike. Even the hero muslim speech flashback didn't do much to explain it. Looks like Bald Momma Alpha .10 kidnapped them and executed them. None of which makes much sense, like Tara for example. Sure she was a slightly chubby no acting cunt but isn't that like 4 leaders Hilltop has gone through in 8 episodes now? Then suddenly after 9 seasons, Winter has come. Out of nowhere with really no prep. A+ survival.
I was shocked to see it was a season finale as it really didn't have a real cliffhanger at all, or purpose. Just ohhh freezing Negan balls.
It was like Mist was told to write the season or something.

You could tell most writers gave up on the show long ago too. Fox News had a article talking about the death of Carol, which she was not only not one of the ones to die but was on screen and actually gave the best emotional acting of the episode/season. Ya way to go writer. Go snort some more cocaine and return that hookers phone call. You did gud.

Oldbased

> Than U
Wait so are you blaming the show writers for Fox News having an incorrect article?
No, read it again. I am blaming writers who write weekly articles for various news outlets to have given up on TWD so long ago that they don't even bother to watch the episodes or know who is who. They are paid for it and it is done on about every top show. You would think they would give a 1/4 of a shit but it is obvious reading the past half season of articles that even they don't give a fuck.
You'll see a million of them when GoT springs back to life in 11 days.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Middle aged, fat Alpha lady single-handedly kidnaps 10 people in the middle of a fair and extracts them to the middle of nowhere with no technology, no transport, and does it with complete stealth. Sounds about right.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Middle aged, fat Alpha lady single-handedly kidnaps 10 people in the middle of a fair and extracts them to the middle of nowhere with no technology, no transport, and does it with complete stealth. Sounds about right.
If that is true, I am 100% glad I bailed out of this show after viewing the garbage dump zombie meat grinder.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
All that took place off camera. They just want you to know that the middle aged lady is a badass and you should be afraid (very afraid) of her.
bleh, they couldnt even manage that? if they showed this woman doing crazy feats it might be worth coming back to watch again for the lolz. stupid AMC keeps dropping the ball at every turn.

Oldbased

> Than U
bleh, they couldnt even manage that? if they showed this woman doing crazy feats it might be worth coming back to watch again for the lolz. stupid AMC keeps dropping the ball at every turn.
They literally had all of them doing things and carrying on as normal and next thing you know pickled heads flapping zombie jaws on pikes. The only clue we have is bald fatty mom came into town wearing only a wig and hunted down her semi hot whore daughter with mommy issues to find out the slut daughter wanted the Henry D then BAM. Emeril Lagaase brains on a stick served right up for dinner. Given some of these people were on multiple seasons, I would be pissed that only 2 minutes was devoted to my death. Still not as harsh as the ass fucking they gave Riggs though. They deserve to fail as a show.
FtWD started off with 4 million viewers and ended with 2 million this last season but honestly that season was better than any of the past 3 TWD imo. I'm sure Morgan dude ended the season with I made a mistake but with the fall of TWD and all the cast fuckery he will probably be thrilled when all of this shit is canceled next year.

• 1Like

Cybsled

She didn't need to take the bodies with her. Bring the people somewhere remote, kill them, toss their heads in a bag.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Its been 7 years of surviving the dead. she shouldnt look like she works out at Curves with Brenda from accounts payable.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Its been 7 years of surviving the dead. she shouldnt look like she works out at Curves with Brenda from accounts payable.
is this the betty badass of the show now?
the-walking-dead-alpha-samantha-morton.jpg

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
And she hasn't aged as well as Tom Cruise has, she shoulda been a Scientologist.

• 1Worf