don't know how many are watching with the premier dealo, but new series lows

1570586879212.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
don't know how many are watching with the premier dealo, but new series lows

View attachment 225976
As crazy as it sounds, that series low is still considered a success in TV show ratings. Maybe not for what they are being paid those still alive at this point but a success none the less. That chick everyone fawns over is coming back for next season because her TV shows bombed.
As for the new series, it looks to be a diverse mix of fantasy like Fear was. Only Fear killed them all off except a few because it was a failure. I look forward to watching it happen again cause mah diversity!

Oldbased

> Than U
they are loosing Michonne and gaining Maggie, so think that will still be a net lost.
The original show was built around the comics which was Rick and Carl. Both of which are dead or MIA. It's dead Jim. The other red shirts didn't matter.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Didnt twd the comic series already get shut down too? I am surprised that after all the crap tier shenanigans this show has pulled, that there are still couples who plonk down on the couch every sunday to watch this.

Goatface

The book was still selling in the top 20 when it stopped, but Comics sell like shit these days.
Show already got renewed for season 11. I believe they have enough material for another 3 seasons.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Didnt twd the comic series already get shut down too? I am surprised that after all the crap tier shenanigans this show has pulled, that there are still couples who plonk down on the couch every sunday to watch this.

Comic ended a few months ago.

Rick gets murdered, nearly a war between his tribe and another organized semi-authoritarian town of survivors, speech, crisis averted, time skip, adult Coral, things looking back on track for humanity.

Comic managed to stay readable throughout its duration and the ending was a super swerve which I appreciate. No one knew the last issue was the last issue because Image had sent out fake synopsis of future issues to the distributors.

• 1Like

Goatface

sorta crazy how far this show has fallen, only 2 1/2 pages here in the last year. this season's avg is already down 1.6m viewers, to 3.37mil total i have them piling up on my plex, but i seriously hate the whole idea of the whispers. hoping that finishes this season, they next arc could be more interesting.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i didnt like Coral, but the way they handled killing him off, made me nope out of this show. i was looking to nope out after the way they killed all the actual fun people off and then introduced woke bullshit people to replace them. i felt it was time i moved on.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I haven't watched in like a season and a half. Same with FTWD. I just lost all interest.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Anyone watching this? I haven't picked it back up since the winter break. I assume it got all amazing and all, right? RIGHT?

Goatface

according to the internet and critics 9 and 10 have been the best seasons of the show. think i am going to wait until the next arc starts before watching it again

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I understand this show has gone waaay down hill but was hoping you guys could help me figure out where I had left off.

The last thing I remember was they had attacked the base where Negan was holed up, and they were fighting and then Negan and another dude were in a bus fighting back and forth and I feel like it cut to black right as Negan swung a hammer or something?

Oldbased

> Than U
Season 10 finale( was stopped for the Corona's ) is October 4th and it'll kick off a new series in TWD world. It was supposed to have been many months ago with that series carrying summer into FtWD and back into TWD for year round series but that has all changed. Since season 11 TWD hasn't filmed yet due again to the coronas, the new series which is already complete minus some small editing will take the winter slot.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
sorta crazy how far this show has fallen, only 2 1/2 pages here in the last year. this season's avg is already down 1.6m viewers, to 3.37mil total i have them piling up on my plex, but i seriously hate the whole idea of the whispers. hoping that finishes this season, they next arc could be more interesting.

I never made it past season 5. Lot of my friends stopped around there too. Not because season 5 was bad or anything in particular though. Just wasn't new anymore. Most series have the same problem, even if they still hold high production values the concept itself starts to get old.

• 1Like

Cybsled

I quit mostly around the Savior war. I just got bored of the show and wasn’t invested anymore.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I never made it past season 5. Lot of my friends stopped around there too. Not because season 5 was bad or anything in particular though. Just wasn't new anymore. Most series have the same problem, even if they still hold high production values the concept itself starts to get old.

I also stopped at the mid season 5 break for the same reason (same shit, different season, that the show became). Last show I remember was them getting to Terminus and being in some trapped semi-trailer or some such.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I quit around the time that Rick fake-died. By then, the show was fucking garbage, every episode had two things happen: a main character would almost die, then a red shirt would die for sure. Just complete shit. Is rick "found" yet?