The Walking Dead

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Considering it is not his baby and only represents how shitty the world is now I'd use that baby as some zombie veal the first chance I could. First thing I told my GF with the baby is I'd strap it to my belt like a grenade and if shit got bad just rip the baby off my belt and chuck it as a zombie lure.
Based on this post alone, I imagine you own at least 3 "Wolf howling at the Moon" shirts.

That or a trashy baggy button up with a Dragon and a Tachometer, which makes little sense.

Cybsled

sorry if this was asked before: is the lori-ghost-thing from the comicbooks or an invention of the showwriters?(
Invention of the show, although an extension of the comic book (sorta). The phone thing in the comic books went on for much longer than the show.

Phandy

Golden Squire
Invention of the show, although an extension of the comic book (sorta). The phone thing in the comic books went on for much longer than the show.
This. Would assume they are using Lori-Ghost as a visual dipiction of the inner monologue that Rick had in the comics. It is pretty lame though and hopefully it is over quickly.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I dont hate the Ghost Lori thing. If they were treating it like she was actually a ghost, then yes, it would be lame. But they are just using it as a device to show Rick is struggling with extreme stability issues and guilt.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I suppose they could just show Rick wandering around the woods, but that doesnt put a pin on the reason for the guilt.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Or they could have him wandering the woods and just break down and scream Lori I am sorry! Maybe a zombie shambles over and he sees Shane's face, proceeds to tell zombie he is sorry. Only to snap out of it last second to kill it.

WTF is glens bitch so upset about? Can't have I was raped leave me alone attitude if nothing happened, really felt tacked on and pointless.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
This show is still terrible yet entertaining. I've never seen anything like it.
And yet, we watch this show like a mofo. Walking Dead is now pulling in higher ratings than the network shows LOL. This is the show we love to hate. I can't stand how it plays like a soap opera. If Shaun of the Dead is a Zombedy, than this is a Zomberopera.

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/...atings-record/

WTF is glens bitch so upset about? Can't have I was raped leave me alone attitude if nothing happened, really felt tacked on and pointless.
This is a soap opera dude. Let's face it, we want to see zombie killing, but women want the soap opera B.S. If you don't believe me, ask a woman you know that watches the show about it.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
And yet, we watch this show like a mofo. Walking Dead is now pulling in higher ratings than the network shows LOL. This is the show we love to hate. I can't stand how it plays like a soap opera. If Shaun of the Dead is a Zombedy, than this is a Zomberopera.

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/...atings-record/

This is a soap opera dude. Let's face it, we want to see zombie killing, but women want the soap opera B.S. If you don't believe me, ask a woman you know that watches the show about it.
Except this show has never been primarily about the zombies. It's about the people living in an enviroment that just happens to have zombies in it.

They are not getting half the viewership numbers they are pulling now if it's a full hour of just shooting. I do agree though that the writing is pretty bad, even for the soap opera that it is.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I don't get why she's so angry with Glen either. I think it's because she felt she had to do that in order to save him....so maybe she resents that? It's the only thing I can come up with to explain the way shes acting.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Sounds like she's the best actress on the Walking Dead and one of the few things anchoring the show to any level of realism.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
rrr_img_13946.jpg

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm pretty sure most of the women who watch a show like this pride themselves in their "quirky girl stuff is lame!" attitude. I know my chick usually screws around on her tablet when "serious dialog" scenes are on.

Nobody wants the soap opera B.S., but it is cheap to film and they know people will tolerate about 15 minutes of it per episode.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm pretty sure most of the women who watch a show like this pride themselves in their "quirky girl stuff is lame!" attitude. I know my chick usually screws around on her tablet when "serious dialog" scenes are on.

Nobody wants the soap opera B.S., but it is cheap to film and they know people will tolerate about 15 minutes of it per episode.
And I've seen just the opposite. The females I've asked say they don't want to see one hour of zombie killing a night. Anyway, the part with Maggie was frustrating, she's PMS'ing in a zombie apocalypse.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah they reversed the shot I noticed it and rewatched it it bugged me but whatever this show isn't high art or high quality.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
a reversed shot is the least of their worries when the governor and his men cant even hit a one legged man laying on the ground with thousands of rounds of automatic fire.

Cybsled

Maggie is angry because Glenn is focusing on his own feelings vs. hers. This ties all the way back to when he froze at the bar because he was thinking about her, then got angry about it after the fact.

The whole "I wasn't raped - do you feel better now?" line was a pretty key one in explaining the situation. Glenn is so "Must protect honor of my woman!" and "Must prove my manhood" focused right now that he not seeing the forest for the trees.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maggie is angry because Glenn is focusing on his own feelings vs. hers. This ties all the way back to when he froze at the bar because he was thinking about her, then got angry about it after the fact.

The whole "I wasn't raped - do you feel better now?" line was a pretty key one in explaining the situation. Glenn is so "Must protect honor of my woman!" and "Must prove my manhood" focused right now that he not seeing the forest for the trees.
I could give a shit about all this emo-stuff. When scenes get this retarded, I find myself praying for a zombie attack to make people stop talking.