The Walking Dead

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Carl is my fave character on this show.
I thought the whole "I do this on my own because doing things on my own is how I finally can get killed" act with the picture was almost unbearable. It's as if these people are allergic to team work.

I liked the other stuff in that episode though, although I'm kinda wondering how Morgan got a hold of that much firepower. America?

Also it appears car washes work in the zombie apoc because that BROUGHT TO YOU BY HYUNDAI looked recently waxed
That bugged me as well. I wish my car would look like that three days after being washed, let alone a whole fucking year.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I thought the whole "I do this on my own because doing things on my own is how I finally can get killed" act with the picture was almost unbearable. It's as if these people are allergic to team work.

I liked the other stuff in that episode though, although I'm kinda wondering how Morgan got a hold of that much firepower. America?
There are like 350 million guns here, one for every man, woman and child.

YoZ

Trakanon Raider
He went to the police station armory. Rick said that on the last ep. And probably went house to house searching (and crossing them on the map on the wall)

Cybsled

Ya, Rick mentions Morgan has more than the armory actually had left, which means he was collecting them from elsewhere (or other people). And it's the South. Every house probably had a damned gun or two in it ;p

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Ya, Rick mentions Morgan has more than the armory actually had left, which means he was collecting them from elsewhere (or other people). And it's the South. Every house probably had a damned gun or two in it ;p
There are houses here in the south with more guns in it than any police armory could ever dream of. It's a weird place. Hillbillies like three things: fat girls, crystal meth, and guns.

Goatface

being among the hillbillies, but more to the north and in the mountains, i would put the list a
trucks/4wheelers, beer/pills, guns/hunting, chicks
anyway
wish they would go back to their silly suppressors and pick up some .22 rifles.

funniest part about Morgan, wasn't getting ko'd by the bodyshot, but later he took rifle butt to the face and didn't. which we all know from Lost is like turning off a light switch
smile.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It already is. Last episode rick brought michonne along because he didnt want to leave her alone with merle. So this week they just made that plot point irrelevant. Michonne should have been brought to this contrived meeting instead of the one legged man who happens to be their only doc.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It already is. Last episode rick brought michonne along because he didnt want to leave her alone with merle. So this they just made that plot point irrelevant. Michonne should have been brought to this contrived meeting instead of the one legged man who happens to be their only doc.
Yeah I noticed that shit immediately too, haha. At this point I'm watching half for such moments as much as any hope of it being "good". Its almost like they're trolling us.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
It already is. Last episode rick brought michonne along because he didnt want to leave her alone with merle. So this week they just made that plot point irrelevant. Michonne should have been brought to this contrived meeting instead of the one legged man who happens to be their only doc.
So farr watching this tonight, just to make it more absurd im waiting for the governor to suggest they have Special Olympics Race of the Crippled peps to decide this.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The last episode was great, finally got around to watching it. Hopefully they can just end this woodbury garbage and get on with survival.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate this shit, in a lol way. Not as bad as I was expecting but fucking tedious none the less.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I guess they left michonne behind because the gov wants her dead. They still shoulda brought her along because it contradicts their bad writing. Jesus, merle and michonne are now cordial to each other?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess they left michonne behind because the gov wants her dead. They still shoulda brought her along because it contradicts their bad writing. Jesus, merle and michonne are now cordial to each other?
They could have set the whole thing up a bit better but they are addicted to the dramatic cliffhanger intros.

OK, fuck this Glen and Maggie shit, seriously?

Oldbased

> Than U
ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................____ _________________

The ONLY fucking good thing of this episode was the Evil Dead trailer/commerical.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Gov tells rick he wants only their surrender, he also has a greedo gun set up. Then he says only wants michonne and doesnt care about rick. Is rick this stupid?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really thought Rick was going to tell them the truth about what he said.

EDIT: Oh, its stupider than I could have imagined, nevermind.