The Walking Dead

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought it was a very good episode. The one head scratcher for me (because there always is at least one):

Tyreese's GF goes walking in the dark (who does that anymore when there is dead all around them), goes back to her cell and lays down, glasses zombie, who was right behind her, comes shambling right up to her curtain and she's apparently comatose within 2 seconds of laying down and doesn't hear anything. Also how is it that D block gets overrun (which is guess is over the course of a few hours?) and nobody hears a damn thing (screaming or otherwise) until half of them are turned?

My theory is that whoever is sabotaging by feeding the mice is killing the sick people in death row, then burning them (blood trail started in the cell) so that they don't turn.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Oh I thought the little girl who's dad died was feeding the zombies since she felt empathy towards them.

Overall this season is shitting on 2 and 3. Which were objectively terrible television. The only real "that is retarded" moment is apparently they have posted guards per Glen and Maggie's conversation at all times yet they don't see flashlight person feeding the zombies in the pitch black?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
this episode is what i always imagined a zombie themed TV show should be. no doubt the cheapskates at AMC wont allow this awesomeness to continue, but if they can keep making more of these kinds of episodes (not last week's), it may redeem itself.
I sat there last night and forgot I was supposed to be hating on this show. The writing was that much better. Sure, there was the zombie action, but I found myself actually caring for the cast. Adding in kids and babies to the mix makes for powerful TV. Like the girls watching their Father die, and then being too weak to destroy his brain. Or the scene with Michonne and the baby, she's been so tough, she holds the baby for a second and it breaks her down. Or the scene with the Mother crying over her dead child.

I find myself caring for the new cast way more than the old cast.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's the little girl that was feeding the zombies rats. She isn't done stirring up shit either.

It's black medic D'Angelo Barksdale that dragged the two infected people out and lit them on fire. Black on Black crime doesn't stop with the zombie apocalypse.

Medain_sl

shitlord
Glad emoRick/Carl story is dead, its the zombie apocalypse, your not going back to ye olde farmer days.

Carol/Darryl should have taken over as warrior overlords of their tribal zombie killingmachine a long time ago.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Im hoping its the daughters feeding the zombies and they end up being sociopaths that have to be killed.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The Gov snuck into the prison, was living in death row...killed the people with the flu and is feeding the zombies.

The only issue I have so far is why was no one that's on night watch see the flashlight going up to the fence and doing that. The only reason I can think of is that it isn't the Gov and it's someone who is actually also on the night watch and is doing it when they are doing checks at night and no one gives seeing the flashlighted person a second thought.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought it was a very good episode. The one head scratcher for me (because there always is at least one):

Tyreese's GF goes walking in the dark (who does that anymore when there is dead all around them), goes back to her cell and lays down, glasses zombie, who was right behind her, comes shambling right up to her curtain and she's apparently comatose within 2 seconds of laying down and doesn't hear anything. Also how is it that D block gets overrun (which is guess is over the course of a few hours?) and nobody hears a damn thing (screaming or otherwise) until half of them are turned?
Yeah, that bugged me as well. It also bugged me the dude next to her didn't make a peep while getting eaten. I mean I'm suuuure a kid zombie is going to rip your larynx out in one bite. And then the dude doesn't even try to fight him off, he's just like oh alright, I'm a zombie meal now.

Also, there are hundreds of zombies busting the gates down and like 30 extras came running out of the cell block when they were clearing it why isn't every one of those fuckers killing zombies at the gates?

Cybsled

His jugular was torn out...he isn't going to be able to do shit because he would be gone in seconds after bleeding out/his brain getting no oxygenated blood. Granted, unless the Tenchu zombies are masters at stealth kills, you'd figure that someone eventually would get bit in a less vulnerable spot and be able to sound the alarm.

Did you notice the father told the younger daughter to watch over the older one and not vice versa? Lends evidence to something being off with her.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
The Gov snuck into the prison, was living in death row...killed the people with the flu and is feeding the zombies.

The only issue I have so far is why was no one that's on night watch see the flashlight going up to the fence and doing that. The only reason I can think of is that it isn't the Gov and it's someone who is actually also on the night watch and is doing it when they are doing checks at night and no one gives seeing the flashlighted person a second thought.
I doubt the Gov is the one doing the killing/zombie feeding. That makes zero sense even for walking dead, more than likely it is a person on the show they haven't shown yet.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
They never do anything intelligent because the show is shit writing. Well, it's good for what it is: a mainstream zomb-opera. If they were going for realistic, most of us in this thread would probably love the show (for non-ironic reasons), but all the chicks with "I <3 Zombies" bumper stickers wouldn't understand the brutal, efficient nature of the survivors and how they'd spend more time acting, than talking about acting or how they're sorry they had to act. But the average TWD fangirl only understands and relates to all the stupid shit these 'survivors' keep doing because the average fan of this show would be the first to die in the zombocalypse unless lucky enough to be happened across by a sex-slaver.

Most of us watch because it's zombies and we're desperate. But most fans are dumb chicks watching because it's zombies and omg Glenn and Maggie are like totes cute amirite and it was so like totally upsetting when [insert character] had to kill something to survive, and that guy we'd never seen before apparently had kids and then died which is like soooooo sad right?

The shitty, sympathy-based writing works on the idiots who think this show is good. The same way every talent/reality type of show is filled with cheesy, artificially sympathetic sob stories; oh shit, you know someone that died from cancer? Me too, asshole, I just don't go on tv to cry about it in the hopes it makes my singing sound better. Meanwhile, I don't give a shit if some no-name extra gets killed, even if he did happen to have kids. Why would I care? He was nobody, and sympathy is a shallow device. Try writing some emotionally engaging drama for the characters we actually know and care about. Like the scene with Mischone was pretty good. Why? Because we understand her struggle more than just "omg that guy had kids totes sad amirite?!"

My favorite moment in this show was how bad the CGI was in the knife slashing the pig scene. They couldn't have made a quick physical prop or something that looked a little better than a fuzzy magic knife drawing blood onto the pig?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
...more than likely it is a person on the show they haven't shown yet.
An extra that the viewer, and the main crew, meet for the first time when it comes time for an emotional, moralistic discussion and someone of no consequence to anything but a plot device needs to die. Make it a pregnant child with leukemia and nobody will care how bad the writing is!

Goatface

Did you notice the father told the younger daughter to watch over the older one and not vice versa? Lends evidence to something being off with her.
also at the fence, when carol was talking to them about nick, the younger one said something like, its not that, she is broken.

The only issue I have so far is why was no one that's on night watch see the flashlight going up to the fence and doing that..
glen was on watch, wouldn't be the 1st time he was getting busy instead of doing his job.

-

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I have a feeling we're just scratching the surface of Carol/little girl craziness.

Cybsled

The guard tower has been the "sexy time" spot for Glenn and Maggie for a couple seasons now, so I wouldn't be surprised if that is why they missed the rat feeder.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
His jugular was torn out...he isn't going to be able to do shit because he would be gone in seconds after bleeding out/his brain getting no oxygenated blood. Granted, unless the Tenchu zombies are masters at stealth kills, you'd figure that someone eventually would get bit in a less vulnerable spot and be able to sound the alarm.

Having your jugular torn out doesn't paralyze you, nor do you bleed out/die that fast. Don't make excuses for stupid shit.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
We're gonna have to amputate that arm, let me get my knife ...

RgXCPxq.jpg

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Like has been said, these two episodes are loads better than the last 2 seasons! The best scene so far was the zombie face rip thru the fence.

I love all the red shirts they have introduced...makes for some great moments!