The Walking Dead

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
pretty sure the little girl was faking being sick, or could just been bad acting, not too sure.
Definitely not sick. Well at least not physically, definitely mentally. I saw it as she wants to become a zombie. She already told Carl she sees them as still living people, she names them, she was more distraught that her friend zombie was killed rather than when her father died.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seeing not a single person covering their mouth when they cough, including a fucking doctor, when there is a flu going around with a 100% death rate without medicine is probably the most frustrating thing I've seen in this series. The writing is so fucking bad that it looks like they specifically aim to cough on someone else. "I could cough to the side, into my shirt, or anywhere else away from you, but I'm going to look you dead in the eyes and cough directly into your fucking face". There has been some awful writing, but that shit really takes the cake for me.
Yeah, I can see other people not doing it because most people are dumb/inconsiderate, but it really rustled my jimmies when the doctor did it.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
The doctor S scene with Herschel was great. You shouldn't be in here and then proceeds to blood vomit all over his face. Thanks for looking out Doc S!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The scenes with Daryl (hand shaking sick kid) and Herschel taking the bukake shot to the face seem to be building a case that some people are immune and others susceptible. I could be wrong, maybe Herschel gets sick next week, but I doubt it.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Everyone has the infection, but some people are immune (main cast members) while others are not immune (red shirts and black dudes). It may not make logical sense within the show, but makes the writers' jobs easier, so seems like a great idea!

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Show is still a whiny soap opera but they have at least upped the levels of zombie action this season to make it tolerable. As long as they can maintain this happy medium I'll keep watching.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Small album of some Walking Dead dumbness

SHBAQd7.png

Cybsled

Yeah, I can see other people not doing it because most people are dumb/inconsiderate, but it really rustled my jimmies when the doctor did it.
Yes, because when people are delirious with a debilitating virus that is literally making them hemorrhage blood and engage in other spontaneous non-controllable actions, they will be able to use crystal clear rationality and intense self-control to ensure they always cough away from people.

I understand gripes about shows, but people need to consider character perspective and condition before nitpicking about things. It's like when people go "Lol, that dude on Jeopardy got that easy ass question wrong! What a dumbass!!!!" and they completely discount the fact the person is under intense pressure, very bright lights, etc.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
So, you're saying the doctor had a whole rational discussion about how Hershel shouldn't have been in there, but then when he had to cough rationality broke down and he didn't do something that has become complete habit by those in the medical profession in not coughing in people's fucking faces.

I guess you do have a point. The Walking Dead writers pick and choose when things follow any sort of logic or make any sense at all. Why wouldn't they, though. It's easier, more convenient writing and ignorant fucks will either not notice/care or defend it.

We get it. Zombies. So nothing has to make any sense at all, even in the same scene.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That is some pristine looking hyundai. Dont think i have seen new cars on the road that clean. Is the prison also a hyundai dealership?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The Hyundai thing isn't new and it was funny two seasons ago, now it's whatever.

Anyways, I enjoyed the episode tonight and it was a nice bounce back from last weeks weak showing.

Desidero

N00b
I can't believe he banished Carol right when she finally became a decent character. Hopefully something will happen and she'll end up back at the prison.

Also, they should've just pushed Bob off the roof when they found the booze. Stupid fuck didn't even throw some meds in along with it. He was just a waste of space.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
why wouldn't you at least toss meds in with the booze? also, just because something was retarded 2 seasons ago, doesn't mean it isn't retarded anymore

Cool_Dude_sl

shitlord
I don't know if I'm too pessimistic, but at the end of the show, I was honestly expecting Rick to t-bone or get into a head-on collision with Daryl and the gang. I just knew the returning of the meds was going to be turned into a 5 episode endeavor.

Juvarisx

Florida
Is this whole virus subplot in the comic? Wondering how long its going to last for cause its getting tiring

Oldbased

> Than U
It lasts until they save the very very few of the actual cast who got sick to get some meds and they leave the rest of the underpaid cast behind to die and go to the next best safe heaven in a few episodes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this episode was pretty terrible. it felt like i was watching somebody else do a fedex mission in WoW for sone crappy achievement........ while also watching a hyundai commercial. how long are they going to draw this shit out? its so bad they brought up sofia to remind you that she has been replaced with meds.

Dulldain_sl

shitlord
Good episode, cant believe I wrote that. Rick getting called out on being a dumbass was very satisfying though I guess he got the last laugh. Have to think that was his plan the whole time, he seems to prefer exile and Im ok with that. What Carol did was wrong, not the act but that she didnt consult with the group first (if she even did it and they dont pull a gotcha later).

When the never-been-drunk drunk yelled out they are "Infected!", I thought I was in an FPS and just encountered a new enemy.