The Walking Dead

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Whelp, I'm done with this series. That "finale" was terrible. Pointless flashbacks, poor writing and an extremely erratic tempo are just the tip of the iceberg for me.

If was fun while it lasted.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Whelp, I'm done with this series. That "finale" was terrible. Pointless flashbacks, poor writing and an extremely erratic tempo are just the tip of the iceberg for me.

Can I have your stuff?

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....

I actually thought this was pretty good. Rick and company just accepting their fate, deciding it can go to hell and kicking ass until they bite it is a much more interesting show than what we've been watching. Pleasantly surprised. If they come back next season and it's just zombies and the Walkies cutting a swath of destruction across the Macon metro area I am all for it.

Fedor

<Banned>
Please tell me how the Marauders knew Rick was the one that killed their member, considering nobody ever saw him?
The guy Rick choked out got a good look at him.

edit: yeah I fucked up, I meant the guy who saw Rick while being choked out

Juvarisx

Florida
The guy who saw him when rick was hiding under the bed saw him and he was not killed, which was weird to me at first because I thought he was dead. He was the one Michonne killed with his own gun.

The guy Rick choked out died I think

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That shit was bad ass with the Marauders. And gotta admit, what a hell of a way to end the season with a big they are messin' with the wrong group!! I mean all season everyone's been separated, and they are finally back together. It's like Voltron or something. Or Captain Planet. When the powers combine!

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I was hoping the absolutely terrible shot on the roof was actually a really good shot herding them into some sort of human holding pen... Nope. Just a shitty shot. And after such bad shooting, why the fuck didn't they just run when not a single one of the guns but maybe the idiot on the roof would have gotten clear sight of them when they were in line for the train car?

Shit show. Can't wait for next season!

Cybsled

I was hoping the absolutely terrible shot on the roof was actually a really good shot herding them into some sort of human holding pen... Nope. Just a shitty shot. And after such bad shooting, why the fuck didn't they just run when not a single one of the guns but maybe the idiot on the roof would have gotten clear sight of them when they were in line for the train car?

Shit show. Can't wait for next season!
Uh, they WERE missing on purpose to herd them to a designated spot. It was most obvious when there was that one spot where they could have run one of two ways and the rooftop snipers were spraying bullets -only- on one of the routes, which caused Rick+crew to run in the direction that wasn't being sprayed. Since they don't have refrigeration, gotta keep the livestock alive until they're needed.

If I had to guess, what they normally do is serve people the human BBQ to eat and see if they are accepting of it after they are told what it is. If they accept it, then they have "arrived" and they will "survive". Anyone who rejects it becomes a future entree.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
When they were in that building, they even SAID that they realized they weren't trying to kill them and that they were shooting at their feet.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
If I had to guess, what they normally do is serve people the human BBQ to eat and see if they are accepting of it after they are told what it is. If they accept it, then they have "arrived" and they will "survive". Anyone who rejects it becomes a future entree.
Oh, my guess was that the "food" was drugged or that they just lull them into a false sense of comfort before locking them up.

Oldbased

> Than U
On average a person is 55-65% edible. That figure does not take in account starving post zombie cattle humans however and a baseline of bones and fat, stomach and such is not much different for a light or well fed person.
I did notice the milk and other supplements in the train car they stepped on going in meaning that they are making them better tasting.
I would guess 45% being most human cattle are starved but that still leaves 60-90 lbs per person.
From the looks of what was shown, Term has about 20-40 living. If they ate 2 lbs meat each a day that would mean they have to slaughter 1 person a day or if we saw basically everyone every 2 days.
That is a lot of people wandering in. I noticed the cargo containers also had people in them( screaming for help ).

That all aside I enjoyed the finale but I agree with another poster they left to much shit left open. What about Ty and Carol. What happened to Beth?

All in all good thing Rick buried all those weapons close by for one to sneak out and get, including his land cannon.