The Walking Dead

Cybsled

Interesting bottle episode. Btw, was Rape Cop the same actor that played Deputy Andy on Eureka? ;p Looked a lot like him.

Oldbased

> Than U
Not sure but I have seen him someplace before.

I enjoyed the episode again. It was interesting to see another survival group and yet another set of odd rules they use to survive.

Assume Daryl has Noah that Beth helped get away. Carol being caught though is interesting. Much slaughter is coming to that hospital soon , especially since Beth now knows the Doc isn't worth saving.
The sneak peak for next week, I almost thought that was Eugene that Abraham was beating. I didn't get enough look. That is coming though at some point, cept I thought Abraham died before Eugene let on he didn't know shit about stopping the walkers and just made it up to survive.

At least the story is now back in 3 groups and not 4, still rather it would be 2 max.

Edit also Gorman -Ricky Wayne - IMDb
It was from Revolution I remember him.

Also Amber the one without the arm played the Queen in Star Wars 3.

Cybsled

Btw, in a blink and you miss it moment during the show

The "orderly" kid, Noah, mentioned he was from Richmond, VA and mentioned they had walls. That seems to establish that the Alexandria Free Zone does seem to exist in the show

Oldbased

> Than U
I missed that, good catch.
Seems he may be with us awhile then.
The next episode is called "The Choice" and based on the preview something happens and they must decide to go on or return back.
Obviously in the comics they went on I think but still all, or what was left of them arrived in the same place.
Noah must be what leads Rick's group to Alexandria on the way to DC.
The guy who plays Noah does a lot of comedy normally so it could be fun!

Edit-Also I read thisCast Demands Salary Increases After Massive Season 4 Revenues : Entertainment : Design & Trend
It is from earlier this year but really? It's making over 11 million per episode but Andrew/Rick is only making 90k per episode.
AMC has rolled bank on this, but this is kind of sad. Some of the lowest paid per episode of any returning series, let alone a #1 ranking one.

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
not really sad. look at how many shows shit the bed and how much those cost. need to be a proven winner before people get paid. they will, it will just take time

Oldbased

> Than U
Umm it is season 5 not season 2 though. Most series don't last past season 2, think they have proven that, and given most of them could be dinner at any time, I would want more too.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Pretty sure Noah was in that show Everybody Hates Chris with the Chris Rock voice over.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Because Rick and pretty much everyone else is now fully in the grey between the obnoxiously altruistic Rick of seasons past and the blatant selfish practicality of Shane. That conflict is pretty much over - Rick even forgives Carol, ffs. He's still a "good" guy, just much more of a realist. He's badass Rick all the time now, instead of conflicted Rick that guns down mofos but feels a little bad about it afterwards.

I guess all the fucked up experiences of seasons past has turned the characters into people we can actually stand instead of people we want to fucking choke to death like fucking Dale. The writers can't have them doing stupid shit any more because the characters have just experienced too much for it to be plausible. Like how they turned Rick into a goddamn farmer because hey, we're safe now!

So they have to write in new dumbfucks like the priest, heh.
Once you bite a dudes throat out there is no going back to what you once were or any way to deny how deep the shit really is any longer.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it was pretty decent this week, i think daryl and carol are chasing the cross cadillac when noah either pops out of the woods or they lose the caddy and they discover noah while they are chilling out. he tells them about beth and the hospital and carol decides to walk over there, she gets inoculated and taken in on a stretcher. daryl heads back to the church with noah to tell the guys and have them launch an attack to rescue beth and carol. abraham wants out so he fights with rick, takes the bus and things go badly for them.

Obarra Sand from GoT was the chick who got her arm cut off.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
daryl heads back to the church with noah to tell the guys and have them launch an attack to rescue beth and carol. abraham wants out so he fights with rick, takes the bus and things go badly for them.
wat? abraham is already gone in the bus.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
if Noah pops out of the woods and runs into Daryl, that's some pretty close woods to city to terminus to church in the sticks ratio there....

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if Noah pops out of the woods and runs into Daryl, that's some pretty close woods to city to terminus to church in the sticks ratio there....
it had to be close because when Beth was kidnapped in the first place, it could not have been too far away. i doubt they set a honeypot trap more than 10 miles from the hospital in atlanta.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
One thing I haven't seen addressed is how easy it was for Maggie to leave with Glenn and the retard squad while her sister was captured and her fate unknown. Typically that's the point in these shows where they become unreasonable and refuse to accept that she is probably dead, and want to search until they find her. Like the little girl in the barn several seasons ago.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
That actually would have made a lot more sense having the group split up that way. Abraham didn't want the group to split up, but wanted to leave in the middle of the night because it wasn't safe, they eliminated the threat and he still bails the next morning, why not wait at least another day and see if daryl and carol come back so everyone can travel again together? If Daryl came back and tells the group beth is being held hostage in some crazy hospital then I could see the group splitting up.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Officer Dawn was in that show Flashforward.

I kept looking at her thinking "Where do I know her from???" I had to do a Wiki check.

She was a good casting choice, not threatening or intimidating as a person. But she had the 'gone loopey' look in her eyes.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Officer Dawn was a great new character. Interesting episode. Glad they are opening up the world a bit and getting back to the city.

Given how distraught Daryl looked in the woods when Michone found him at the end of Ep 3, I don't think Carol's abduction was her choice. My guess is that they pursued in the car, chasing a car that was going after Noah. Daryl and Carol crashed their car, the Officers took Carol, hightail it out of there, and left Daryl to be eaten. Before that happens, Noah intervenes, saves Daryl and tell him all about the Hospital and Beth as they walk back to the Church.

Oldbased

> Than U
That would be twice they left Daryl to die and took a woman.
He needs to teach em good, teach them all the way.