The Wire: Greatest Show Ever Made

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I am not sure if this has been posted but I found it the other day and thought "I'll watch 10 min" of this edit.

I watched the whole thing. This is a very good supercut of Omar.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Watching that video makes me want to re-watch the entire 5 seasons from scratch.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Watching that video makes me want to re-watch the entire 5 seasons from scratch.

I never watched West Wing but I just finished that in about a month and I'm 2 seasons into this now. Never seen it but I get why people jizz over it.

Sterling

El Presidente
I never watched West Wing but I just finished that in about a month and I'm 2 seasons into this now. Never seen it but I get why people jizz over it.
Nice. I really wish I could watch both of those shows for the first time again.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've never watched West Wing. I'm about seven episodes from finishing The Office so either that or Six Feet Under is going to be my next old show to watch.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I've never seen West Wing, but 6 Feet Under is solid. Amazing ending to a show, as well.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I've never watched West Wing. I'm about seven episodes from finishing The Office so either that or Six Feet Under is going to be my next old show to watch.

6 Feet Under was a great show. Never seen West Wing either might have to give it a try.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I highly recommend "The West Wing" . (Also "Sports Night" but it was only 2 seasons)

Sterling

El Presidente
West Wing is great. It's a ridiculously talented ensemble and Sorkin can do so some writing.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Never seen West Wing either.

The Wire is better after a second viewing. Six Feet Under is good as well.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Rewatch N+1.

Seems like you always find something from a bit of a different perspective. A facial expression or way a line is delivered.

My fav line this time through...never realized Bug snickers at it before.

"Nice dolphin Wakandan" -Monk

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Bosch is a pretty good cop show like the wire (although not as good), and they re-use a lot of wire actors: Marlo, Levy, Gus Haynes, Daniels, Ziggy Sobotka etc.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
I hadn't watched Vice in a while but started going through some of this year's episodes. First episode is Omar examining how kids can get swept up by the prison system early on and never have a chance to get out. He talks to a bunch of kids and at one point in the show goes and talks to Snoop, cause she was imprisoned at like 15 years old for killing somebody. 2nd degree manslaughter for somebody jumping out to attack her while she was watching a fight and she pulled out on them.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
I fucking love this show and I love every time this thread gets bumped because someone just rewatched a season or two or five.

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Been rewatching in bits and pieces while I eat breakfast every morning at 4am. Show is so good.

• 1Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Hooked the wife. I think she likes McNulty. I'm trying to sell her Bubbles.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
33879351.png

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users