The Witcher

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
71ad1ff093b07fc63fd78719c1376d25.jpg

• 3Barf
  • 2Worf
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 6 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
You’d think after single-handedly sending G4 into an unrecoverable dive that Frosk would learn to shut the fuck up, but here we are trying to metoo Henry cavil…

Anyone that employs her deserves chapter 11

I had an outsider perspective on this never having played the games or read the books. Been stated as nauseum but this was the Cavill show. Liked every second he was on the screen but most of the shit besides felt dumb and boring.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
That's why I said continue the story with a different name attached. Take iron man for example, it was dumb as shit swapping a new actor in for Rhodes and then calling him the same, they could have named him John Smith and just used the exact same plot/story arcs.

He's such a nothing character he could just never show up again and nobody would notice

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Spartacus worked because it had a great supporting cast.

This shit is going to burn because the writers are envious little DEI fags who are tired of the white people having the coolest stories.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If Netflix was smart they remove all the writers in question and get Cavill back and let him have input into the show.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Make Cavill a producer and have him hire the writers. No dice in clown world.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If Netflix was smart they remove all the writers in question and get Cavill back and let him have input into the show.

Honestly, just fire the writers whether Cavill comes back or not.

Zero interest in watching with the same writers and no Cavill. But would give it a chance with lesser Hemsworth and brand new writers.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly,

Without Cavill, just stop making the show. Its a show that revolves around a video game. It was clear that Henry Cavill was the foundation of the show. I have no interest in watching it without him. If they wanted to continue, do a different story line that has a different Witcher. Completely separate the stories and just start over.

• 3Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly,

Without Cavill, just stop making the show. Its a show that revolves around a video game. It was clear that Henry Cavill was the foundation of the show. I have no interest in watching it without him. If they wanted to continue, do a different story line that has a different Witcher. Completely separate the stories and just start over.
That's kind of where my thought process was going, kill off Geralt and attempt creating something new if you have to, its a pretty huge universe of potentials.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
What was the last cool show netflix üut out there? I cant think of one

• 1GreNeg

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
What was the last cool show netflix üut out there? I cant think of one

Love, Death, and Robots
Archive 81 (canceled, I know)
Mindhunter (on hiatus, I know)

I'm sure there are more, but they are pretty forgettable.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
In a perfect world, if they really had to refocus the show and recast the lead, switch from Geralt completely and give me Tom Hardy as Letho of Gulet.

• 3Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Im not sure I would call Arcane as theirs, either.

• 1Like