The Witcher

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Dark(Arguably one of the best science fiction series of all time)
I'd say we should save that title for series that bothered to tell the main story instead of dickteasing for 3 seasons then just flat out refusing to tell it and declaring "its over, thats the story"

spronk

FPS noob

sucks its being broken into 2 parts but only 1 month in between i guess

i have to imagine they are staying quiet about it now but what are the odds the show will be quietly retired/cancelled after s3 finale. I can't imagine any scenario where a new lead draws viewers into the show, esp since 90% of the female audience watching is only watching for henry cavill

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I will view this as the final season.

As we view this as the true final ending….

1682687659687.gif

1682687725879.gif

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I probably won't even watch this season as they will likely be phasing Geralt out during it.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
This Hemsworth guy was apparently married to Miley Cyrus at some point. That’s one hell of a strike against his judgment and character.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It can always be cancelled.
Speaking to Deadline in an interview, the show's casting director Sophie Holland has confirmed that Hemsworth and the other inhabitants of The Continent will be returning for a fifth season on Netflix. Holland who has worked on other projects for the streamer including Wednesday and Shadow and Bone, among others, has also noted that the fifth season of The Witcher will be filmed back-to-back with Season 4. "We’re just about to start filming on season four with Liam Hemsworth and there will be a short gap then we go straight into season five," she said.

They are shooting back to back. Season 5 will be done filming before 4 hits screens.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user