The Witcher

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They did not develop either one.

Queen's Gambit is probably the highest quality show they've developed in recent memory.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If you're talking about a brand new show they created, then it's been a few years.

They've put out quality seasons of some of their shows and shows like Cobra Kai that they didn't create but is theirs now

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What was the last cool show netflix üut out there? I cant think of one
Dark(Arguably one of the best science fiction series of all time)
I actually enjoy Stranger Things.
1899 is not to bad(Its no Dark).
Queen's gambit
Arcane
I will watch "Wednesday" but I feel that is going to be a little light on quality.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Ozark fell off hard but there's also Mindhunter and Godless and the first season of American Vandal.

Oh, and I guess we all forgot about Narcos

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Dark and Queen's Gambit were both 2020, so if that's Netflix's most recent quality product, that's a big gap in time.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea tons of networks suffered for a bit in that time frame and nobody can explain why

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Edgerunners was letting Trigger go hog wild, just like Arcane was Riot letting Fortiche cut loose.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Sorry for the mongoloid video but I tried to find a written article on this but they all linked to shit sites that don't deserve traffic.

Looks like they went past damage control and full on smear campaign. It's almost like they asked chatGPT to smear somebody they couldn't get dirt on and had to make up generalized words such as toxic and gamer while throwing in some qanon shit.

They could've just left it at "creative differences" but no, they had to try to make him look like an asshole for the beliefs he held. Wahm in the workplace.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Sorry for the mongoloid video but I tried to find a written article on this but they all linked to shit sites that don't deserve traffic.

Looks like they went past damage control and full on smear campaign. It's almost like they asked chatGPT to smear somebody they couldn't get dirt on and had to make up generalized words such as toxic and gamer while throwing in some qanon shit.

They could've just left it at "creative differences" but no, they had to try to make him look like an asshole for the beliefs he held. Wahm in the workplace.
He is getting the Pratt treatment. Using whatever they can to make a good guy look like an asshole.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Doubt anyone will believe it, unless they have blue hair and no genitals.

• 1Solidarity

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

It could be true and it also could be something made up from /tv/, you'll never know. That being said, people need to understand actors have agents, which are all powerful in the business. A lot of actors don't really make their own choices, they go where they're getting jobs, maybe Cavill's agent went ways into putting him back in Superman's suit, it didn't work, then tried to up its salary for The Witcher, didn't work either then the Warhammer 40k job, which isn't probably a lot of money because GamesWorkshop are literal goblins.

All of this isn't really about greed, it's about working, getting jobs and getting paid to cement your future. Hollywood and movie / TV business are full of fallen actors going welfare after being millionaires, actors know that and agents know that too. Also agents get their cut only if their actors get work. It's as simple as that. They're humans, they wanna spend their lives going good, they don't wanna be forced to sell mortgages or pregnancy tests in their 60s just because they got picky 30 years ago.

• 1Like