The Witcher

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
What's a Nubian?
Shut the fuck up!

Now... Vader, he's a spiritual brother, y'know, down with the force and all that good shit. Then this cracker, Skywalker, gets his hands on a light saber and the boy decides he's gonna run the fuckin' universe; gets a whole clan of whites together. And they go and bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star. Now what the fuck do you call that?

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Shut the fuck up!

Now... Vader, he's a spiritual brother, y'know, down with the force and all that good shit. Then this cracker, Skywalker, gets his hands on a light saber and the boy decides he's gonna run the fuckin' universe; gets a whole clan of whites together. And they go and bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star. Now what the fuck do you call that?

Intergalactic civil war?

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
200.gif

• 7Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Guess no re-sub too Netflix, was gonna sub again for this series, but if there gonna ruin the already set back-story on Ciri, Fuck em.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Wait and see! Wait and see!

I know it's a difficult concept, but sometimes you can actually have the foresight to know when something is going to be trash well before it releases based on some easily-avoidable boneheaded ideas.

Exhibit A:
Teen+titans+sjw+i+cant+belive+this+bullsource+httpcomicbookcomdc20180411titansfirstlookliveact...jpg

Exhibit B:
bat.png

Exhibit C:
legend.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
That quote is about 16 months old, since then they have significantly poisoned the well and I agree with you completely. I stopped paying attention to all the mediocre trash they started shitting out after giving up on the Defenders mid season. Last good show from them I binged was Mindhunter (Ozark s2 on backlog). I Am a Killer is slightly above average I suppose, but I give them partial credit for being a doc.

I tend to steer clear from the SJW threads, but if they miscast Ciri it's safe to assume they are taking liberties with the story (Emhyr, Elven lineage) and fuck that. It reminds me of that Dark Tower abortion, these people need to stop thinking they are better than their source material.

Lost in Space was great. -shrug- I mean yeah it was a remake but they changed so much that it's basically an original.

A lot of their original movies are pretty good and documentaries.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

cypis

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wait and see! Wait and see!

I know it's a difficult concept, but sometimes you can actually have the foresight to know when something is going to be trash well before it releases based on some easily-avoidable boneheaded ideas.
Yeah or you could be an adult and base your opinion on a finished product. But sure, continue reeeeeeeeing on the internet on something that's not even out.

• 2Salty
  • 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Jenny Klein is great, no idea who the rest are.

The only show she has written for that was good was The Tick and she was just an associate producer, aka low man on the totem poll. Every other show she has been associated with was fucking garbage.

Also if you look at this chick, she went from a story editor writers assistant for 8 years, and went from an associate producer to a co-ep in 1 year? no one moves that fast unless they are getting a nepotistic leg up.

• 3Picard
  • 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
First season of Jessica Jones was good. But I haven't watched any of those Marvel TV shows in a while. Last couple seasons I watched were terribad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The only one of those 4 that stands out to me is ms. 'Patriarchy Smasher'. The others don't look any more retarded than every other person in television.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The only one of those 4 that stands out to me is ms. 'Patriarchy Smasher'. The others don't look any more retarded than every other person in television.
Cat mom and "JILL" of many trades stands out.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Cat mom and "JILL" of many trades stands out.

Jill is a stretch, but maybe. Cat mom though? That's pretty much every woman cat owner (that actually likes pets) in existence.

It's good to be wary about shit these days, especially after Shnaiqua-Ciri, but there's warning signs, and then there's ordinary shit that can be blown out of porportion if you try too hard to find fault. Shit becomes stressful as it's hard to enjoy anything as everything becomes a warning sign (similar to how everything becomes racist to the snowflakes) Don't sweat the small shit and all that.

• 3Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
First season of Jessica Jones was good. But I haven't watched any of those Marvel TV shows in a while. Last couple seasons I watched were terribad.
she worked on season 2, aka garbage.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity