The Zionists are whining thread

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Was he the one that suggested we somehow ship the Jews to Antarctica..wait, that was you...then you went on to double down on dumb like all the other Gentiles and move that "we" should take away their nukes because "freedom."

I really am starting to see a trend with this whole debate.
I was not the one who said the Jews should move to Antartica first. Thanks for paying attention. I also didn't mention nukes. What the fuck are you even talking about.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
I was not the one who said the Jews should move to Antartica first. Thanks for paying attention. I also didn't mention nukes. What the fuck are you even talking about.
I mixed you and Beef Supreme up, my bad. I resend my previous comments about you.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I mixed you and Beef Supreme up, my bad. I resend my previous comments about you.
I'm also not a gentile lol. Thank you though. Now if you'll excuse me I have to find more pictures of kids dressed up as terroists!

iannis

Musty Nester
I thought gentile just means "not a jew". Are there classes of gentile or something?

Like what if your dad is a jew but your mom isn't? Are you a half jew? And which half?

iannis

Musty Nester
They etymology of that word is twisted and strange.

I think I'm going to insist on "goi" from now on. That rock has some heft.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
rrr_img_72104.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
How to defend Palestinians:

1) What are you, stupid? You don't need to. Just point at Israel and yell "fascism".

To be fair though you DO hear Israeli diplomats delivering many of those exact talking points for American consumption. They do. It's a soundbite news cycle and they know it. In more extended talks and writing they are willing (and able) to better qualify their positions. Even Assad, when he talked about the necessity of his support for violence in palestine you could see that to him that was a completely rational position. And it turned your fucking stomach, but if you were willing to listen what he was saying was not just the rantings of an uneasy despot. That is what you might call an irreconcilable difference of opinion. Or you might call it fightin words. Or you might call it the justifications of war. You can call it whatever you like, they're still gonna kill each other.

My drunken solution to the Israel issue:

They're there now, "we" (teh powers) made them (a mistake, I agree) but what's done is done. We're not going to renig and form a coalition to root them out. I'd invite the Palis to sack up and make terms. I mean, if they want to keep launching rockets and running on the 1:100 Them v Us casualty ratio, that's on them. If the fucking Irish can grow up after 800 years, so can/should the Palestinians. Do they think that if they lob enough homemade rockets over the border, Israel as a nation will pack it in and call "spumoni?" As of now the Palestinians are playing the "drunk bitch who hits you at the bar then is shocked, outraged and tries to make it seem like she didn't deserve the slap you gave her in return" card for all it's worth. Both sides loose civilians, shit fucking happens when bombs drop and rounds head down range, but one side targets said civilians as a policy and that side will always be the bad dude in my eyes.
So this little gem is what you call a solution , 1st of all...peace has been discussed many times over and where both sides agreed to it. But get this , Israel never fucking held their side of the bargain and still dont to this day. They constantly settle new lands with settlements. Always harress them daily and arrest fucking kids and beat them senseless just because they can. Occupied most of their lands for years and look down upon them as sub human. You should know this right , im sure high school kids talked about this as well. Also how the fuck can you believe they dont purposely target civialians , are you kidding me. They are no better then Hamas , Every fucking conflict they have had has killed more Civilians then fighters and im not talking about men , woman and children are the ones that die. You know the ones that cower in homes from fright of the fighting and then their home being demolished on top of them because Israel doesnt give a fuck about them and purposely launches that artillery or missile into that area knowing full well that there will be civilian casualties. They have no where to run or hide , they dont know some asshat is in their backyard launching fucking rockets. I mean really , any civilized country that cares for civilian life will not do that shit. This is why i called you fucking naive , you actually believe Israel is some sort of good guy just because they have advanced weapons yet they still fucking kill innocents with them. How many civilians are shot because they throw a rock. Or savagely beaten at a checkpoint , or arrested for no fucking reason other then just because. You truly are naive...I mean you really are.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
they're still gonna kill each other.
I don't think israel is going to kill it's way to peace, the same way america isn't going to end the "global war on terror" through it's massive drone killing campaign. The very act that they say will solve the problem creates more problems than it solves.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think israel is going to kill it's way to peace, the same way america isn't going to end the "global war on terror" through it's massive drone killing campaign. The very act that they say will solve the problem creates more problems than it solves.
You realize peace is a two-way street? It's two "Groups" fighting over land, shit wont stop until one has control of it and drives or wipes the other out or some outside group decides fuck it takes it from both of them. Doesn't help their religious ideologies clash with each other on top of that.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Osiris, no offense brother but you need to slow down, do more research and collect your thoughts better. I'd also take it easy on calling other people naive.

iannis

Musty Nester
I honestly don't think that Israel believes that it can kill its way to victory either. I honestly don't. That you can find Israelis, highly placed and influential, which would claim that they not only can but must kill their way to victory seems inevitable and obvious.

I think they do believe that to get to the understanding that has to exist in order for a lasting peace -- to get there will require killing. I believe that because when you listen to their statesmen that is what the statesmen say. And when you look at the applications of their violence, the general pattern supports the rhetoric. The general pattern.

And I don't think I'm the only one listening. I think Hamas also listens, and has formed a counter-strategy. Its a bizzare strategy in that it is most effective when it is most self-harmful.

I think you see a situation where the Israeli leadership values the life of the Palestinian (the life, not the living conditions, the life itself) more highly than the Palestinian leadership. And that is horrific. That attitude has to change. Hamas has to be given something to lose. Because right now, for now, they have obviously decided that being slaughtered is preferable to living. Which is why some would argue, "Well then lets indulge them".

The point where I very much do agree with you is that I don't understand how anyone hopes to accomplish that through isolation and oppression. I don't think it's a long term plan, and this situation is a long term crisis. If you listen to them speak many of the Israeli leaders say exactly the same. And then some will say fuck it, kill them all, God will know his own. It's not some kind of monolithic conciousness.

They need another moderate swing. But it's not like it is here. That shit isfucking dangerous. You start preaching trust and your sister gets beheaded. Something like that could make a man feel foolish.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Finished listening to the Sam Harris article. Great points. He really lays out the moral divide between Israel and the Palestinians and why every atheist should be backing Israel, even as distasteful as it can be to back a state based on a religion.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Finished listening to the Sam Harris article. Great points. He really lays out the moral divide between Israel and the Palestinians and why every atheist should be backing Israel, even as distasteful as it can be to back a state based on a religion.
Yeah, he adds significant further context in the written version in case you missed it and are interested. Definitely the least biased most logical analysis of the conflict I've read to date. Despite being somewhere in between an agnostic and an atheist, I've never heard of this guy, but went ahead and immediately ordered "The End of Faith". He definitely has a gift at taking moral/social situations and distilling things down to logical conclusions.