The Zionists are whining thread

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I have always found the best arguments against Zionism, and the practices of the state of Israel, to come from Jews themselves, especially those living in Israel. The reason being that it is so much easier to label an outsider (especially a non-Jew) as a racist, or worse, and anti-Semite.

The Israeli newspaperHaaretzused to be an excellent place to find criticism of Israel until the greedy je...erm...journalists made it into a pay site.

Noam Chomskyhas always put up a strong argument against Israel's practices, and the USA's protection of them.

Similarly,Norman Finkelsteinhas famously criticised what he calls The Holocaust Industry, and has been wrongly accused of being a holocaust denier because of it.

Richard Silversteinhas a long running blog that focuses on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and of Israel's greater ambitions abroad.

Then there is slightly less well knownGilad Atzmonwho has written books and articles on modern Jewish identity, especially with regards to Israel. Here is aninterviewwith him.

Sure, they have all been labeled as "self-hating Jews" by their critics, but you can't call them racists, or anti-Semites.

Heartbrand_sl

shitlord
Aren't there already 20+ shitty shariah law muslim dominated countries in the middle-east? If the muslims controlled Jersualem do you think the holy sites of christians and jews would be preserved and access allowed or do you think mosques would be built on top of them? Do you think it would be a resort destination with beautiful beaches or another shit hole? Israel is in a complete lose-lose situation. Give land to Palestine to make a viable country that the muslims have already stated is step one of eventually claiming all of Palestine as their own (this is their end game), do nothing and succumb to souring public opinion and the demographic problem. I'm kinda shocked many people here think if only Israel would give up tons of land and release prisoners Palestine and Israel would live side by side with vibrant and free economies peacefully singing and riding into the sunset. Have you guys not seen the rest of the Middle East? (I'm not addressing this to the religious extremists in Israel who actually believe they must kill or exterminate or what not, I'm talking about pragmatic people, I don't see any real solution for Israel)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You're right, there is no real acceptable solution for Israel. But when you say 'give up tons of land' do you mean 'stop building new settlements illegally'?

Heartbrand_sl

shitlord
You're right, there is no real acceptable solution for Israel. But when you say 'give up tons of land' do you mean 'stop building new settlements illegally'?
Certainly taking more land isn't helping. I was just kind of pointing out that they're in a lose-lose scenario. People tend to think that if only Israel would help create a viable state for the palestianians all would be well but having seen the history of the middle east, seen the statements by their own leaders, I believe it would only embolden them further. I'm a libertarian personally, I don't really give a fuck as long as it isn't happening on our dime, which of course it is.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
bleedat is a simple person with a simple mind who needs to transform complex ideas into simple ones to understand them.
I'd have you know all complex ideas are rooted in simplicity (including this stupid idea), also I haven't read nor do I care about this thread. My goal is to create a Gene Roddenberry like future where human drive is no longer focused on acquiring resources. There will be wizards and cupcakes.

Only solution to tame the Palestinians is invoke prima nocte, and since you can only get 'jewed' through the female side of the line, the women of Israel need to take one for the team.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Only solution to tame the Palestinians is invoke prima nocte, and since you can only get 'jewed' through the female side of the line, the women of Israel need to take one for the team.
Or simpler even: Discontinue all aid to Isreal, disbar them from the UN and any international governing body, indict them for their illegal possession of nuclear weapons, label Mossad as a terrorist organization and tell the Zionist hawks and their ilk(insane christian americans) that we all know about the Holocaust, but that it was about 75 years ago and by imposing the same racist shit the SS did to them to another ethnicity makes them the same as Nazis. The world is an ironic place.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
More food for thought than anything.

Why can't the israelis go back to europe/russia/america, Do we really think that jews are safer surrounded by hostile countries and all together in geographical location to be destroyed?. I think diaspora would be a better survival strategy.

I mean if we are to believe the whole narrative that this is about their safety.Seems anywhere else on the planet would be more secure than surrounded by hostile Islamist countries.

What would happen if israelies just left and went back where they fled from.

signs point to dystopian elements of that future. and apparently you being a cult member.
the only signs fanaskin can see ..

VFBBMRO.jpg

INB4 fana builds a bunker, shoots a busdriver and holds a neighbor kids hostage.

VFBBMRO.jpg

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
signs point to dystopian elements of that future. and apparently you being a cult member.

http://www.cracked.com/video_18398_w...orrifying.html
Basically what that worthless video was trying to say when I watched it when it first came out...which I dunno why I did because Cracked has been fucking garbage since that worthless cunt (probably a guy actually) femni nazi faggot fuck up started writing his politically correct dribble...is the Star Trek universe portrayed is not feasable, which isn't an argument against the Star Trek reality it's an argument against q utopian reality. In the Star Trek universe Picard states humans are motivated by the desire to be "better" people, meanwhile the ugly nerds in the video are talking about how everyone would be lazy...but in the Star Trek universe, people in general aren't. So the argument isn't related to the Star Trek universe "being fucked up" at all, it's an argument against said universe existing in the first place, do to subjective opinions on human behavior. Thusly, the argument portrayed and the actual argument presented are not equal--the argument the ugly nerds presented was about human behavior and never about how fucked up Gene Roddenberries universe was. The argument presented is a non sequitor, and earns them no points.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
More food for thought than anything.

Why can't the israelis go back to europe/russia/america, Do we really think that jews are safer surrounded by hostile countries and all together in geographical location to be destroyed?. I think diaspora would be a better survival strategy.

I mean if we are to believe the whole narrative that this is about their safety.Seems anywhere else on the planet would be more secure than surrounded by hostile Islamist countries.

What would happen if israelies just left and went back where they fled from.
I don't disagree. I have no personal attachment to any location on the planet and if my culture was being a pain in the ass to the entire world I wouldn't mind leaving.

On the flip side, many Americans believe that 'if you give the muslims anything they'll just want more' and probably view the Israeli thorn in the middle east as a cork in the tide of Islam.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Pretty confused by some of the arab white knights in the thread. Do you think any Middle Eastern monarchy and or theocracy will abide by human rights any better than Isreal has???? /boggle

I think the theme out there right now is the "lesser of two evils". Anywho, just an observation.

Edit - This is a redundant thread and needs to be merged in the middle east craziness thread.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Pretty confused by some of the arab white knights in the thread. Do you think any Middle Eastern monarchy and or theocracy will abide by human rights any better than Isreal has???? /boggle

I think the theme out there right now is the "lesser of two evils". Anywho, just an observation.

Edit - This is a redundant thread and needs to be merged in the middle east craziness thread.
Why would we compare our allies to ME monarchies? Should we hold Canada to same standard then? UK? Or is the mere geographical proximity of Israel to Saudi Arabia that allows our expectations of human rights to be lessened significantly?

To be honest, Israel can do whatever the fuck it wants as long we are not supporting them or giving them aid. Let them reap the whirlwind from their actions. They have a massive demographic problem which will explode in 2-3 decades anyways along with ME countries obtaining nuclear technology. They will have to learn to compromise or else.

My gripe stems from the fact that Zionists have hijacked our government to prop up their little country white it acts like a shithead younger brother on the playground, safe in the knowledge that the older brother is nearby to cover their back if someone fights back. When any ME theocracy has as much influence on our government as Tel-Aviv then I'll bitch about that too.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Everything aside, I agree with your support sentiment. Having said that, I think the same for pretty much every country that is receiving foreign aid from the US.