The Zionists are whining thread

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
So they've been given 120 billion in 65 years, while their GDP is 305 billion per year. Clearly we are propping up this puppet state.

Fucking idiots.
I think military equipment is far more valuable than simple numbers suggest

also that seems a conservative estimate

U.S. aid to Israel totals $233.7b over six decades -haaretz

and I first said that they've been given alot and probably don't need it anymore which is reflected in things like this and this

Some of Israel's Top Defenders Say It's Time to End U.S. Aid - The Daily Beast

rrr_img_72012.jpg

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I think military equipment is far more valuable than simple numbers suggest

also that seems a conservative estimate

U.S. aid to Israel totals $233.7b over six decades -haaretz

and I first said that they've been given alot and probably don't need it anymore which is reflected in things like this and this

Some of Israel's Top Defenders Say It's Time to End U.S. Aid - The Daily Beast
Sounds like a fair position, it seems our aid in the 70's was much more as a percentage of GDP than now.

I am just saying the idea that once we cut off our aid, that Israel is in trouble is - at this point - ludicrous. They are very self sufficient.

iannis

Musty Nester
Really good Charlie rose interview recently touching on most of these points with one of the American contingent who went with Kerry on this most recent fools errand.

Even the diplomats realize it's hopeless, but they do get paid to at least try.

That interview was somewhere between grim and grim.

Once the oil runs out, who is going to give a fuck and fund the palestinians or care about them either? Also, Israel can easily, at pretty much any point, deal with all their neighbors at once. Only their own restraint and worry about world opinion holds them back. If the rest of the world stops caring what they do, welp...

To sum up, acting like Israel would be somehow "worse off" if the rest of the planet stopped caring about the region is absurd.
Dunno why you give them so much credit in terms of self defense...they have problems with a small group as Hamas , they cant seem to kill the right people because i mostly see women and children dead and not many fighters.

iannis

Musty Nester
Dunno why you give them so much credit in terms of self defense...they have problems with a small group as Hamas , they cant seem to kill the right people because i mostly see women and children dead and not many fighters.
Watch the Rose interview. There are good reasons why Israel would actually want to avoid killing hamas leadership. The tl;dr is that the IDF does notwantto commit resources to occupy Gaza. What they want to do is specific, they want to hinder the capacity of those smuggling tunnels and they want to reduce weapons stockpiles. They do not want Gaza back.

It's not that they aren't capable of killing the adversarial leadership it is that it is undeniably in their interest not to. As much outrage as this limited action generates think about how much worse it would be if the IDF never left. I personally think it would uncontestably be a better outcome for your average peace-loving palestinian. The Jew jackboot comes with fewer spikes than the Islamic one. But even if they wanted to do it, which they do not, it would only broaden the war.

They're not trying to start WW3 over there. At least Israel isn't. Hamas has been trying to do exactly that for 5-6 years.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If they wanted to do that they wouldn't be using these dumb warning bombs....

iannis

Musty Nester
The little bombs that go before the big bombs are nothing but Zionist Propaganda.

WAKE THE FUCK UP, MAN.

ALSO GIVE IRAN NUKES. LIKE HAVE AMAZON DELIVER THEM 30 OR SO ICBM ZILLATON WARHEADS. JUST AS A STARTER SET.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
did you know every purim israeli kids dressup as idf there's not a huge moral difference here.

rrr_img_72048.jpg

rrr_img_72049.jpg

rrr_img_72050.jpg

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
did you know every purim israeli kids dressup as idf there's not a huge moral difference here.

rrr_img_72048.jpg

rrr_img_72049.jpg

rrr_img_72050.jpg
A happy Palestinian mother and her son.
MummyBomberL_468x468.jpg

When Israel and Palestine have their people dressed as military personal or suicide bombers and act as human shields and store rockets in schools, I don't want to hear shit about civilian casualties. You made your bed now expect it to get blown the fuck up.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
omg it's so hard to find pictures of israeli's doing fairly equivilent things

rrr_img_72051.jpg

rrr_img_72052.jpg