They are billions

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I have had 2? great maps, and 1 I was maybe 2 minutes from sealing it off and having the resources / room to push to the final wave and got swamped.

The timer and zombie density scales change the game a lot.

Definitely getting my money's worth out of it.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haven't been able to play as much, but finally got map 3.

20180203120147_1.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Just got this game... got to day 74 on my second game. Am I terrible?
There's a steep curve in the first 30 days imo. When you break through that it's mostly cruise until the final wave... Which is the destroyer of worlds.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Map 4 with normal population is just insane. I pew pew a little with a dozen archers, and I trigger a train of endless executive zombies.Only way around that seems to be kill 10 zombies, then go somewhere else to counter the noise levels. Too bad that you're lucky if there's even one area worth expanding to on map 4. What a total shit hole that place is.

• 1Solidarity

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've stopped building ranger armies entirely on map 4 and just skip straight to spamming balistas. I made it to day 70 once, but even though I killed that wave I knew I was never gonna beat it so I just quit.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally didn't die in a community challenge map. Managed rank 196 as of right now with 23k score

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
How do you tech for map 4? I just keep getting my ass blasted before 30 days

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You just get a start like this.

seriously, scout as far as you can from the start, you need to find resource pickups asap

Day 30 losses usually mean you took too long to get going.

TheyAreBillions 2018-02-11 13-51-04-43.png

• 1Smuggly

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's one of the few things that has kept me leery of pulling the trigger on this, the fact that your success can be so heavily rng simply by virtue of what your starting location looks like.