Third Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament Sign-ups

The Master

Bronze Squire
Update! The winner will get a custom title as a prize! Courtesy of Tuco.

Update: Brackets are up!Third Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament | BinaryBeastFriend your opponent and lets get this started.

So "play as you have time" won the poll. Sign ups start now and run till Wednesday at noon PST. After that I'll cut off sign ups and generate a bracket. From there, you're responsible for friending your opponent, playing your matches, and the winner reports the match on the website.

TL format rules (spoilered below for those who aren't familiar with them). I will be usingPublic Tournaments | BinaryBeastto generate brackets. You have to make an account and join the tournament. Please put your classes in parenthesis next to your name, primary class (the deck you'll start each round with) first. So mine is "TheGentleman (Mage/Warlock/Shaman)" and I am playing Mage primary, as an example. Winners can report their own wins and then contact the next person they'll be playing. Please take screenshots in case there is a dispute. Also make sure you put your battle.net tag in your sign up so your opponents can friend you (and vice versa).

You must have both a NA beta key and a valid copy of Hearthstone in order to sign up for this tournament.
All matches will be played on the NA server.
All players must have three constructed decks of three different classes in order to participate
This tournament will be open to anyone. The bracket will expand depending on how many players sign up.
All matches will be played as follows:
Each player must bring three decks, each with a different classes and they will battle each other in a set of best-of-five matches. If one of their chosen decks loses, it's out for the round, The losing player will then have to choose one of their remaining decks to battle with. The winner must play with the same exact deck. If a player loses with three decks in these rounds, he's out of the tournament.
The class you sign up with must be the first class you use. You must use this same deck as your first deck in every match you play.
Both players will have three decks. Both players must declare all three decks before you begin. These decks cannot change for the entire tournament. For the bo3 portion though, he'll have a choice between his remaining two decks as his second deck.
You will be able to see your opponents' primary class in the bracket.
Since there is no current observer mode or replay feature in the game, we will rely on players to police themselves. Should a discrepancy occur and there is no way to prove one side's story or the other (via stream or screenshots), it will be up to the referee's discretion.
Winning players will be required to take a screenshot of their win screen in order to prove their victory, in case there is a dispute.

Please post any questions.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Can every match be bo5 then or something?
Hrm. Sure. I'll change it.

@Frenzic: You're signed up, you just need to post your classes too. I remember last time some people had trouble editing their entries to add classes. If anyone has that issue, post your class list here and I'll add it for you.

I'll also be pretty curious to see if anyone doesn't play Rogue.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hrm. Sure. I'll change it.

@Frenzic: You're signed up, you just need to post your classes too. I remember last time some people had trouble editing their entries to add classes. If anyone has that issue, post your class list here and I'll add it for you.

I'll also be pretty curious to see if anyone doesn't play Rogue.
No rogue on my list. All anti rogue decks
smile.png

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Is this tournament by IeSF standards with only male participants. If so how will the trannie sheningians this board hoards be regulated?

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm in, just got to get home to get my battle.net name and figure out what decks I'm going to use. Is there a particular time when this is supposed to start or whenever we find time?

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't have many of the cards to play any real decks, but I'll let someone beat up on me with their rogue deck. I didn't enter my decks but I'm going to go with warlock/warrior/warlock

The Master

Bronze Squire
I don't have many of the cards to play any real decks, but I'll let someone beat up on me with their rogue deck. I didn't enter my decks but I'm going to go with warlock/warrior/warlock
Needs to be three different classes.

@Dyvim: No, both girls and trannies can feel free to enter.

@Vandyn: There was a poll and the option that won was basically "tournament lasts for a week, play as you have time." So once it officially starts at noon Wednesday and the bracket goes up, you need to friend your opponent and work it out with them.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thought it was 3 different decks, didn't realize it had to be different classes as well. I guess warlock/warrior/shaman.

Needs to be three different classes.

@Dyvim: No, both girls and trannies can feel free to enter.

@Vandyn: There was a poll and the option that won was basically "tournament lasts for a week, play as you have time." So once it officially starts at noon Wednesday and the bracket goes up, you need to friend your opponent and work it out with them.

The Master

Bronze Squire
OK. Everyone who hasn't added their classes yet, please do so or post them here. Also one person hasn't added their B.net tag.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Druid/Warlock/Shaman I guess... So we start at 12 noon on a wednesday? How's it going to work for matches? I assume we are assigned a person and have a time limit to finish the 2/3?