Third Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament Sign-ups

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was online a bit last night. I can play the final games tonight, tomorrow or Thursday anytime after 8pm central. Friday is no good but I should have time during the day Saturday as well. Sunday is my sons 2nd birthday party and I'll be busy all day smoking ribs and setting up bounce houses.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Was online a bit last night. I can play the final games tonight, tomorrow or Thursday anytime after 8pm central. Friday is no good but I should have time during the day Saturday as well. Sunday is my sons 2nd birthday party and I'll be busy all day smoking ribs and setting up bounce houses.
Tonight works.

The Master

Bronze Squire
I beat attog, 3-1.

Were some really good games. My laptop can't handle streaming so no record of the games, but my desktop is all set up for next time.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I beat attog, 3-1.

Were some really good games. My laptop can't handle streaming so no record of the games, but my desktop is all set up for next time.
Good games, if you hadn't had an equality as your last card in hand I might have been able to stabilize that last game.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Good games, if you hadn't had an equality as your last card in hand I might have been able to stabilize that last game.
With running Earth Elementals? Yeah, I don't think rush Paladin would have dealt with that well. Would have had to get a Divine Favor to draw to get enough answers.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Good work. Where's your title? Tuco get in here!

So...

Decklists? Gentleman? Attog? We mortals would like to dissect that which pwnt our faces. Or is that crossing the line?

The Master

Bronze Squire

So...

Decklists? Gentleman? Attog? We mortals would like to dissect that which pwnt our faces. Or is that crossing the line?
Tradition is winner posts their lists, I'll post mine soon as I get back from the movies/dinner. I know at least a couple of people really wanted to see my Druid list.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Warlock:

rrr_img_71369.jpg

Pretty basic handlock deck. I don't have Alex or Jaraxuss because of all the fast decks I see on ladder. I was considering modifying it to include the Sunwalkers, etc., that seem to be prevalent lately but I thought it'd be better to play a list I had more experience with.

Druid:

rrr_img_71370.jpg

So this is something I've been laddering with the last two weeks or so. It is really good vs control (except Shaman). You really need the ramp early so you can pull off combos. I've seen variants that include Brewmasters to bounce the Coldlights and they throw in more taunts (replacing the legendaries I have in there).

Paladin:

rrr_img_71371.jpg

Rush Paladin. I've been over and over this list. Cutting a card here, adding one there. I don't know that this is the strongest version of this list, but it is pretty close, though I don't recommend laddering with it (it really can't beat Zoo, loses like 95%). I think two Swords of Justice is only justifiable if you also run the Deckhands. Blessing of Wisdom is to try and get a little more draw to get to Favors. This deck was basically my finisher, because I figured if I was behind it meant I lost to a control deck that was even slower then my Druid.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider

So...

Nothing special about the decks I used, I was forced to go with decks that don't require a lot of legedary cards because I don't have those. I used verbatim list of Trumps warlock zoo deck, Crusher shaman deck and then the warrior deck I tried to get as close to a "real" control warrior deck but I had to sub in some bad cards because I didn't have all the needed epics and rares. My warrior deck is pretty bad.