Third Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament Sign-ups

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just really wasn't expecting Zoo, and it threw me for a loop. May turn out to be an inspired metagame choice that really upsets the tournament. I was really expecting all the warlock players to be going with handlock.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Beat Nidhogg 3 - 1. Last game went to a fatigue battle. He Layed on Hands my face thinking I would fatigue myself to death but he drew himself to death instead. Was a good game though.

The Master

Bronze Squire
I'm really glad everyone is having a good time.
smile.png
This is working out pretty well.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Zoo is pretty common in tournaments as a counter-pick.
Yeah, I had originally thought about using rush paladin as a counter pick, but then played one casual game with it trying to do a quest and lost to some nonsensical druid using a bunch of basic cards so I figured why bring a deck that has so many bad matchups to counter one type of matchup when zoo could fill that same role and matches up much more favorably against everything else.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
HungryAsian and Arch really need to get together, slowing down the upper half of the bracket.

Thanks to everyone who has been on top of playing their games.
Attog wins vs. HungryAsian 3 games to 2. HungryAsian doesn't have forum access to post or send PM's.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Says I play Zulst but I can't see a battletag or what decks he is using.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Click on the players button towards the upper right, next to brackets.
Zulst#1441 (Paladin/Priest/Mage)

Zulst_sl

shitlord
My decklists all have pretty shitty matchups against zoolock so poor planning on my part. Was hoping your first deck was going to be handlock instead but it was not meant to be.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm a new player without all the good cards, have no giants, etc for handlock or I would have been playing that instead. Have no leeroy, no alexstraza, etc. Limits the number of competitive decks that I can produce
frown.png