Third Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament Sign-ups

The Master

Bronze Squire
Also I'm a little confused. The way it is now, it looks like Hungryasian and arch would need to win two series to get to the same position as others only winning one series? I'm I seeing this right?
They are the only two playing in the ro32 (Because we had more than 16 people but less than 32). Everyone else got a bye to the ro16. It was a totally random bracket, so yes, they have to play one more set than anyone else potentially will.

You can click on the "players" tab to find your opponent. Their B.net tag and list of classes are on there somewhere.

Third Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament | BinaryBeast

c/ped for you: elidib#1497 (lock/druid/shaman)

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
They are the only two playing in the ro32 (Because we had more than 16 people but less than 32). Everyone else got a bye to the ro16. It was a totally random bracket, so yes, they have to play one more set than anyone else potentially will.

You can click on the "players" tab to find your opponent. Their B.net tag and list of classes are on there somewhere.

Third Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament | BinaryBeast

c/ped for you: elidib#1497 (lock/druid/shaman)
Ty

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also I'm a little confused. The way it is now, it looks like Hungryasian and arch would need to win two series to get to the same position as others only winning one series? I'm I seeing this right?
Yeah, the program randomly picked those two, just luck of the draw.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
@HungryAsian sent you a friend request, long night tonight will look for you tomorrow.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mures wins 3-1. Never thought I'd see someone bring Zoo to a tournament, but then again I never thought I'd see such fucking bullshit draws 3 games in a row.

The Master

Bronze Squire
HungryAsian and Arch really need to get together, slowing down the upper half of the bracket.

Thanks to everyone who has been on top of playing their games.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mures wins 3-1. Never thought I'd see someone bring Zoo to a tournament, but then again I never thought I'd see such fucking bullshit draws 3 games in a row.
GG. In my defense I had a pretty bad draws that first game, shaman is fairly favored in that matchup, but I just didn't quite get the right draw at the right time and I was 1 off lethal one turn.