Third Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament Sign-ups

The Master

Bronze Squire
Update! The winner will get a custom title as a prize! Courtesy of Tuco.

@Frenzic: Official start at noon PST, yes, but it lasts all week. I might disqualify people who haven't play their first match by... like Saturday? This is an experiment voted on by the majority of participants, I'm just seeing how it works out. I'll add restrictions/deadlines as needed.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm in too. Will register on the website thingy today.

edit: where/when do we post deck lists?

Also, I told a pal about rerolled/the tourney, his account is awaiting approval so he might not be able to post here directly for a bit. I'll post up whatever name he uses to register with on the bracket site, if no one minds.

The Master

Bronze Squire
I'm in too. Will register on the website thingy today.

edit: where/when do we post deck lists?

Also, I told a pal about rerolled/the tourney, his account is awaiting approval so he might not be able to post here directly for a bit. I'll post up whatever name he uses to register with on the bracket site, if no one minds.
That is fine with me. We're on the honor system for deck lists. No one has cheated so far. I'd prefer not to have to monitor that, honestly.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
OK, I registered up on the bracket site. bnet tag is Alexander#1978. Warrior/Rogue/Warlock

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Damn it I can't decide on decks! Ok Ok this is my final submission. Druid/Rogue/Paladin... Screw the warlock!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Update! The winner will get a custom title as a prize! Courtesy of Tuco.

@Frenzic: Official start at noon PST, yes, but it lasts all week. I might disqualify people who haven't play their first match by... like Saturday? This is an experiment voted on by the majority of participants, I'm just seeing how it works out. I'll add restrictions/deadlines as needed.
Hopefully it works out as its looking to be a good turn out. As usual, thanks for throwing this together.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
How does one edit their deck lists? I must be blind...Or is it a one-time thing when you register?

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
How does one edit their deck lists? I must be blind...Or is it a one-time thing when you register?
I'm not sure either. I don't think it matters as long as you have it posted here and play the same three the entire tournament. The tournament head can alter the deck list on that website I think.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you mean on the external site with battle tags you have to edit your battle tag which is a relatively hidden option under your profile.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Everyone who is signed up right now is good to go. Half an hour till I generate brackets, so if you want to participate get in quick.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also I'm a little confused. The way it is now, it looks like Hungryasian and arch would need to win two series to get to the same position as others only winning one series? I'm I seeing this right?