This Is The End

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
84% is way higher than I would expect of this movie. Maybe the R rating helps out the funnies.

thefaceless

Golden Squire
I had looked at rottentomatoes a week or two ago and it had a 12%. I thought the previews looked pretty good, so the 12% surprised me. Will definitely check out this one out.

Verge_sl

shitlord
Saw an advanced screening. Hilarious movie with a lot of "wtf -jump-in-your-seat" moments. Danny McBride and Craig Robinson provide the most funny. Rogen & Baruchel provide the least amount of funny. I'd give it 3.5 of 5 stars. Think Pineapple Express in an apocalyptic setting...

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Saw an advanced screening. Hilarious movie with a lot of "wtf -jump-in-your-seat" moments. Danny McBride and Craig Robinson provide the most funny. Rogen & Baruchel provide the least amount of funny. I'd give it 3.5 of 5 stars. Think Pineapple Express in an apocalyptic setting...
I think I'll like it then. Really enjoyed Pineapple Express.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
Saw this last night. It's the best comedy I've seen in the theaters in a long while. Danny McBride was great. Michael Cera provided the best parts. Goofy as hell, loved it!

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Saw this last night. It's the best comedy I've seen in the theaters in a long while. Danny McBride was great. Michael Cera provided the best parts. Goofy as hell, loved it!
Cera was fucking hillarious. He had some of the best scenes. Also the entire audience was laughing hysterically during the argument between Franco and McBride as well as the just before the conclusion where Seth and Jay finally make it to you know where. How they got their and what happened was like a Holy Shit, WTF moment.

TXjohnny

<Bronze Donator>
Worth seeing. I saw a late afternoon screening, maybe 20 people in the theater. I swear, nearly every single one of us ended up in a smokers-coughing fit from laughing so hard. I was disappointed that they didn't do more with some of the cameos they had. Doesn't detract from the awesomeness of this movie though.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Best comedy, and all around movie going experience I've had in a long time. Usually when you put this many names in one movie, it all goes to shit...but this movie was fucking hilarious.

Michael Cera definitely stole the beginning of the movie, with Danny McBride taking over the middle, and everyone else filling in the gaps.

The argument with Danny McBride and James Franco about cumming all over the place and on each other had me and the entire theater dieing. Funniest fucking sequence ever.

I'm surprised how well put together this movie was. The comedy was golden, the story was good, and the special effects were actually really good. All around a great movie. Go see it now when you can experience it with a full theater.

Lowendtheory_sl

shitlord
That scene was supposedly completely improvised which makes it even better.

The entire movie was hysterical. Every time I think about the demon rape and his reaction the next morning i laugh my ass off.

Venijk

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Michael Cera definitely stole the beginning of the movie
He was way funnier than I thought he was capable of. I kinda wish he was there throughout the whole movie.

The argument with Danny McBride and James Franco about cumming all over the place and on each other had me and the entire theater dieing. Funniest fucking sequence ever.
I lost it at this point. While I didn't overall love McBride in this movie (personal preference), he absolutely had some of the funniest moments.

I think I was the only person laughing in the theater, but I fucking lost it when, right after the rapture occurs, they get back to James Franco's house, and nobody has a clue what is going on because not a single one of the celebrities was taken by a blue beam.

I went in knowing nothing about the movie. There were some things about it that I didn't love and I wouldn't rate it super high in my "need to see again list". However, contrary to that opinion, I don't think I stopped laughing for more than a few seconds from start to finish, so whatever negative feeling I have about it doesn't really have a leg to stand on.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
This was fuckin awesome, but the last scene was so totally WTF that I was too in shock to laugh.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Went with the girlfriend last night to see this. It was amazingly funny. Especially everyone playing up the stereotypes of themselves.

Totally worth the watch.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
All the people I dont like in one movie (Cera, McBride, Robinson, Rogen, Jonah Hill, etc.)

Thanks for making it easy for me, Hollywood!