Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I love these conversations, especially when it comes to sports.

Hey I'm 6 inches taller and produce 2x the testosterone you do naturally. Steroids should be banned because it's not fair!

Hahahahaha.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I love these conversations, especially when it comes to sports.

Hey I'm 6 inches taller and produce 2x the testosterone you do naturally. Steroids should be banned because it's not fair!

Hahahahaha.
You don’t know how testosterone works person to person.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
for what it's worth, when guys are doing movies they generally shoot all the scenes where they have to be all muscly first. the actors take 3-6 months to bulk up and completely then right before filming they just completely dehydrate themselves. that is a HUGE part of what gives them that type of look. it's fundamentally not maintainable and you can really damage your long term health if you don't have a good team taking care of you while you do it.

we're not talking about big poppa pump type roids here. those are obviously roids because he would keep an unmaintainable body style from week to week while he was wrestling. guys like hemsworth or jackman are probably doing some "chemical" supplements or whatever, but once they finish filming a specific movie they drop back down to easily maintainable sizes.

on top of CLEARLY have the right kind of body structure and muscle type, it's not out of this world. i had some bodybuilder friends who would compete at certain times of the year and would just wreck their bodies working out and dehydrating during competition season, then the rest of the year they'd look like normal people in above average shape.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
i had some bodybuilder friends who would compete at certain times of the year and would just wreck their bodies working out and dehydrating during competition season, then the rest of the year they'd look like normal people in above average shape.
Bodybuilders are pretty much universally on the sauce, unless they are "bodybuilders" in the context of, "I compete down at the local YMCA for Strongest Man in Osh Kosh!". Competitive bodybuilders are all on some sort of cycle.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Bodybuilders are pretty much universally on the sauce, unless they are "bodybuilders" in the context of, "I compete down at the local YMCA for Strongest Man in Osh Kosh!". Competitive bodybuilders are all on some sort of cycle.
yeah, these were people who still had to maintain an actual job throughout the year. "professional" bodybuilders in the sense that you can win money from the competitions but not enough to pay rent

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Legalize all the things. I wanna see 480lb linemen that can run a 3.8:

maxresdefault.jpg

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider

Feel sorry for all the people out there that are being sold a program, not knowing about the third component, in addition to diet and exercise

Vintage Doctor GIF

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Feel sorry for all the people out there that are being sold a program, not knowing about the third component, in addition to diet and exercise

Vintage Doctor GIF
You mean the horse steroids?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
"try out this regimen"

Literally does not describe any type of workout routine in the entire article. That was an ad for that shitty app. I thought sponsored content had to be clearly labeled as such?

Goatface

recently in another thread someone brought up pain and gain, was looking at it on imdb trying to figure out how much of it was a true story and saw this on the trivial page

Mark Wahlberg weighed in at 165 pounds before getting the role in this movie, and he had to be at least 200 pounds when filming would begin. He packed on over forty pounds of muscle in seven weeks for this role, weighing in at 212 pounds when filming began.

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
recently in another thread someone brought up pain and gain, was looking at it on imdb trying to figure out how much of it was a true story and saw this on the trivial page

Mark Wahlberg weighed in at 165 pounds before getting the role in this movie, and he had to be at least 200 pounds when filming would begin. He packed on over forty pounds of muscle in seven weeks for this role, weighing in at 212 pounds when filming began.
That was me with Pain and Gain. And for everyone who says magic doesn't exist, they have never seen the magic potion of steroids and HGH in action.

• 1Worf

Hosix

All labs matter!

HGH and steroids work.

If you get the chance? Watch the 30 for 30 on Ben Johnson. Super interesting.

What kills me os the guys that inject that synth oil? Fuck that!

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
HGH and steroids work.

If you get the chance? Watch the 30 for 30 on Ben Johnson. Super interesting.

What kills me os the guys that inject that synth oil? Fuck that!
Crazy people will do crazy things. The Synth oil thing is ridiculous but that's for people who don't want to do anything, just look a certain way, just like those cat people.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider

A movie about guys that are on steroids, and they want you to believe the actors playing them aren’t on steroids

rrrrriiiiiigght

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users