Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
To be fair, he's given months between notice of a role and when he needs to actually show up on camera. You can do a lot given a couple of months notice, and some pro help. But yeah, no way Kumail got to that point without a little chemical help. Especially since he's never had that kind of physique in his entire life. Buff dude who let it slide and then started hitting the gym again? Yeah, he already has the right stuff in place, just needs to burn off the excess. Guy who has -never- been jacked, ever, in a couple of months? Roids.

And more power to him. Rogan may have a weird ass stomach situation going on, but he's in fairly good condition for being above the 50 year mark. TRT/Roids can do a lot for people who are not actively competing. The only complaint are personal health issues while on those (mostly roids), because if you aren't competing, why would anyone else care? Roids most likely cause your heart to wear out faster than it normally would, but if you are chasing a dream, go for it.

JK seriously, Kumail is roiding it and people who roid unless they are competing for something are doing it wrong. And even then, most people who roid while competing are doing it wrong.
its really hard to get definition like that. i mean average joe with a body like his former self, if he goes to the gym every day. in 6 months he will have super strong straight arms. you still wont get that shape unless you flex them out and even then you can only flex so much. he's definitely been doing something. Hemsworth too. they all probably have a big laugh together and call it the Captain America super soldier serum. when one of these guys turns up cripple or has an early heart attack, we may one day hear about the Marvel muscle program and watch these fools act shocked, then vehemently deny they were juicing for roles all these years.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reading the last few pages I feel like I was just subjected to a bunch of "my fave guilty homo fap material" dumps.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
To be fair, he's given months between notice of a role and when he needs to actually show up on camera. You can do a lot given a couple of months notice, and some pro help. But yeah, no way Kumail got to that point without a little chemical help. Especially since he's never had that kind of physique in his entire life. Buff dude who let it slide and then started hitting the gym again? Yeah, he already has the right stuff in place, just needs to burn off the excess. Guy who has -never- been jacked, ever, in a couple of months? Roids.

And more power to him. Rogan may have a weird ass stomach situation going on, but he's in fairly good condition for being above the 50 year mark. TRT/Roids can do a lot for people who are not actively competing. The only complaint are personal health issues while on those (mostly roids), because if you aren't competing, why would anyone else care? Roids most likely cause your heart to wear out faster than it normally would, but if you are chasing a dream, go for it.

JK seriously, Kumail is roiding it and people who roid unless they are competing for something are doing it wrong. And even then, most people who roid while competing are doing it wrong.
It's impossible to get that massive, that quickly, without the help of chemicals. Most of those Hollywood types put together "training" montages precisely to distract people from the fact that they are juicing. Throwing together some 3m workout where they're moving a kettlebell around is so people will think, "What a routine! So natural! Much wow!". It would take YEARS to get to where Hemsworth is at in that photo and even then, it'd be tough/almost impossible to do it 100% natural. And the bigger you get, the longer it takes to get even bigger. It's WAY easier to go from 25% bodyfat to 15% bodyfat than it is to go from 10% to 8%.

Rogan is in great shape, but he openly admits that he has been on a TON of juice. HGH, TRT, etc. You don't get to stay jacked at 50+ without a little somethin', somethin'.

• 5Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
1622653462818.png

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Gaming Ghost>
It's impossible to get that massive, that quickly, without the help of chemicals. Most of those Hollywood types put together "training" montages precisely to distract people from the fact that they are juicing. Throwing together some 3m workout where they're moving a kettlebell around is so people will think, "What a routine! So natural! Much wow!". It would take YEARS to get to where Hemsworth is at in that photo and even then, it'd be tough/almost impossible to do it 100% natural. And the bigger you get, the longer it takes to get even bigger. It's WAY easier to go from 25% bodyfat to 15% bodyfat than it is to go from 10% to 8%.

Rogan is in great shape, but he openly admits that he has been on a TON of juice. HGH, TRT, etc. You don't get to stay jacked at 50+ without a little somethin', somethin'.
if they arent competing then I could care less. Actors juicing to look better is a-ok in my book. Juice is like the male version of fake tits.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

the only person i can reasonably believe got their new body naturally was Linda Hamilton. she completely ruined her looks, but i have absolutely no doubts that she was working out her tiny little body every day for hours and hours at a time. these Marvel muscleheads dont look like they put in the effort.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't think you understand how steroids work Chuk...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't think you understand how steroids work Chuk...
what did i miss? because Linda Hamilton wasnt bulked up. she just turned most of her lady parts that were supposed to be soft into wiry muscle.

• 1Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think it was more the line about them not putting in effort
maybe i worded it wrong. i meant that they didnt look like they put in the EXTRA effort in working out to get jacked looking in a short time. to me anyway they probably put in a normal schedule of PT and didnt do the overachiever schedule of a Linda Hamilton T2 regimen.

• 1Dislike

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
if they arent competing then I could care less. Actors juicing to look better is a-ok in my book. Juice is like the male version of fake tits.
I honestly don't give a fuck either. Like I said, I wish I could get me some of that drip. I hate that most of that juicer shit is illegal.

And as far as competition, Ronnie Coleman openly admits he was on tons of steroids. All the dudes competing are juicing.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
They could get lazy and get the muscle mass done in post-production CGI, that with a combination of a padded suit when fully covered.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm fine with anyone doing it.

We have no issues with women taking sex hormones. In fact, we encourage it.

For some reason there's a massive stigma against men doing it.

• 4Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Didn't Rogan have a segment on his show where they talked about him knowing the guy the studio hired for Hugh Jackman way back when?

It's the same kind of unrealistic body image you see on the female side of the business, tbh I'd be shocked if any of these jacked actor guys were not taking some kind of hormone therapy or whatever the fuck they have now. I'm surprised they don't have them injecting blood they harvest from young virgins they keep locked up in a cavernous dungeon under silver lake.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Didn't Rogan have a segment on his show where they talked about him knowing the guy the studio hired for Hugh Jackman way back when?

It's the same kind of unrealistic body image you see on the female side of the business, tbh I'd be shocked if any of these jacked actor guys were not taking some kind of hormone therapy or whatever the fuck they have now. I'm surprised they don't have them injecting blood they harvest from young virgins they keep locked up in a cavernous dungeon under silver lake.
Yeah, they're pretty much all on something. Especially when a few months prior to one of these roles they're lean, but then suddenly put on 20-30 lbs. of muscle? LMAO...ok, sure..

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm fine with anyone doing it.

We have no issues with women taking sex hormones. In fact, we encourage it.

For some reason there's a massive stigma against men doing it.
My guess is that the stigma comes from competitive sports.

Sevens

Log Wizard
maybe i worded it wrong. i meant that they didnt look like they put in the EXTRA effort in working out to get jacked looking in a short time. to me anyway they probably put in a normal schedule of PT and didnt do the overachiever schedule of a Linda Hamilton T2 regimen.
Even on juice they bust their asses in the gym, you don't just hulk out on roids while eating chips on the couch.
A normal schedule of pt, Mother fucker you would probably puke out your shoes trying to do half of what some of these dudes do.

• 4Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My guess is that the stigma comes from competitive sports.
So make them illegal to prevent the 1% from abusing them, when they have tests for it anyway (and we pretend they aren't on them)?

Testosterone is a miracle for men once they hit their mid 40s. And yet we stigmatize it because of sports. That's ridiculous.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users