Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I doubt they bring Miles Morales into live action when Spiderverse is the first time the character was ever popular, and who knows how much of the diversity checklist will actually make it out of the TV and onto the big screen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's already enough live action spidermen, they would have to go the Spider Gwen route if they were going to pull any spiderverse characters into mainstream.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Is Miles Morales a Marvel thing or a Sony thing? Does Sony own basically everything related to spiderman?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Go watch the Jordan Peterson interview with channel 4 and ask yourself who you resemble most?

Great Job Reaction GIF

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Daredevil's a show (I'm referring to the MCU), Kraven and Fantastic haven't happened yet (we'll see what they do). Loki's a girl now and I'm pretty sure Ant-Man is gonna be brutally killed by Kang in February.

Edit: And even if they keep Ant-Man in... it's Ant-Man. He's basically the comic relief character.
Did you actually watch Loki?

Just kidding, obviously you didn't.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

There's already enough live action spidermen, they would have to go the Spider Gwen route if they were going to pull any spiderverse characters into mainstream.

I agree that Spider Gwen is probably the most marketable, because she is a new character and resonates across multiple demographics. Miles is popular, but he is still just Spider-Man at the end of the day.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So, since we have Gorr now...what are the odds of Knull showing up at some point? Ever since they announced Gorr this is what I've been hoping for the most.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Oh, so...women can't be in the movie at all? LoL

Lets not act like Hiddleston and Rudd aren't the stars of both those projects.

They're both bumbling idiots in their own show where the women are the real heroes who actually get shit done

• 1Seriously?
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
They're both bumbling idiots in their own show where the women are the real heroes who actually get shit done

Rudd's character is awkward and funny, but he does a shit ton in his movies. In Loki, Loki was doing shit the whole time in trying to hunt the variant down and then trying to take down the TVA. It was Sylvie that fucked things up at the end for everyone. No part of what you are saying here makes sense.

• 1Picard

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Rudd's character is awkward and funny, but he does a shit ton in his movies. In Loki, Loki was doing shit the whole time in trying to hunt the variant down and then trying to take down the TVA. It was Sylvie that fucked things up at the end for everyone. No part of what you are saying here makes sense.

How are you this dumb? Since you're slow, pretend I said accomplish rather than do since you seem to think a character existing is proof of how awesome they are.

Yes, Loki "tried" to do a lot but kept failing at everything whole Sylvie actually did shit.

Loki could have not even been in his own show and everything would have ended up the same way.

• 1Picard

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
So, since we have Gorr now...what are the odds of Knull showing up at some point? Ever since they announced Gorr this is what I've been hoping for the most.
I think it may be what Gorr is interacting with in that tentacle looking scene in the trailer, where black goop is coming out of his mouth and eyes.

I feel like Knull may be what Blade ends up dealing with instead of Vampires. I think with the Jon Snow post credits scene of Eternals, Gorr and the All-Black here, that Blade could be more of a Midnight Suns set up instead of a retread of what we saw in the Wesley Snipes movies.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I think it may be what Gorr is interacting with in that tentacle looking scene in the trailer, where black goop is coming out of his mouth and eyes.

I feel like Knull may be what Blade ends up dealing with instead of Vampires. I think with the Jon Snow post credits scene of Eternals, Gorr and the All-Black here, that Blade could be more of a Midnight Suns set up instead of a retread of what we saw in the Wesley Snipes movies.

that’s how All-Black presented itself to him in the comics so I assumed that was what we see in the trailer as well but maybe not.

also, if it’s just Blade taking on Knull…that would be, rather disappointing considering he’s one of the most powerful baddies in Marvel.