Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Dr. Strange has been finally aWOKEn.

Benderdick Cumberblack is the replacement.

I'm ashamed, and shall see myself out.

lrZ1Wzj.jpg

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Popcorn
Reactions: 10 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Did you mutha fuckers confuse me with some broke down, cracked out, version of Dr. Strange?

CjjYfP.gif

• 19Worf
Reactions: 18 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The copious amounts of skin products lead to the confusion

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He is also way older than that guy. Sorry Brahma.
How old is Brahma? I thought he was 40-45. Hes maybe the main Tolkien on here

Best part is I think I only noticed hes black because he got called a Nazi hated over time then people mentioned he's black.

Last edited:

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Not revealing something about the plot is different than intentionally making your product look shitty

Depends, in some scenes he looks like Christian Bale and in some others he looks more like Gorr, im not going to complain until i see the finished product. You guys already know Marvel uses alot of bait and switch with commercial vs finished product so no use assuming the finished product over the commercial. Half of the people on here were nerdraging over the first trailer pretty hard.

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
Being the method actor he is, I sincerely hope Christian Bale murdered God in order to better understand Gorr's motivation and perspective.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
How old is Brahma? I thought he was 40-45. Hes maybe the main Tolkien on here

Best part is I think I only noticed hes black because he got called a Nazi hated over time then people mentioned he's black.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The amount of nerd in this movie is pretty high. Damn, at this point Marvel is setting the bar so high for them selves. I haven't followed this much, are there any speculation on cameos besides what was shown?
I heard that Tom Cruise is going to be in this one as Superior Iron Man.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
More like 25 with 26 years experience.
i would hate to be 25 in this fucking world. i got to be 25 in a world before internet and cameras everywhere and fucking faggots at every turn telling you how you should act. i was actually free to do what i wanted and make mistakes on my own terms.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users