Titans guide to picking a good woman.

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I've banged 30ish chicks and my wife has banged 30ish dudes. We are happy as fuck married for 12 years.. Both 41 at the moment.. Its a lot of give and take on both sides, we consider myself as my wife's first child.. We also has 2 kids.
Money/ car/people we've banged are not an issue.. What we bring to our life experiences is what counts!
We rock climb together, we ride MTB's together, we go camping together.. She is my best friend.
I think I'm lucky to have a chick who isn't stuck up and doesn't give a fuck about image or any crap like that.
Find a chick (or guy) who is fun, doesn't matter how many dicks or pussies they've had if they are cool.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
I've banged 30ish chicks and my wife has banged 30ish dudes. We are happy as fuck married for 12 years.. Both 41 at the moment.. Its a lot of give and take on both sides, we consider myself as my wife's first child.. We also has 2 kids.
Money/ car/people we've banged are not an issue.. What we bring to our life experiences is what counts!
We rock climb together, we ride MTB's together, we go camping together.. She is my best friend.
I think I'm lucky to have a chick who isn't stuck up and doesn't give a fuck about image or any crap like that.
Find a chick (or guy) who is fun, doesn't matter how many dicks or pussies they've had if they are cool.
Have you spent much time in the Marriage thread? There's some good conversation right up your alley over there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Does the OP advice work for men + men and women + women relationships too?

I think if you find a young virgin who is a virgin by choice, it helps and shows that person has discipline. The latheboy who says his wife bedded 30+ men? ewwwww

• 1Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Does the OP advice work for men + men and women + women relationships too?

I think if you find a young virgin who is a virgin by choice, it helps and shows that person has discipline. The latheboy who says his wife bedded 30+ men? ewwwww
The advice should be good across the board including the gay community. The only problem in the gay community is a much higher ratio of abuse and degenerate behavior within the group itself. The individuals are still going to be different. I think in the gay community the issue is finding people who are actually gay and not neutral sociopaths.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
I think in the gay community the issue is finding people who are actually gay and not neutral sociopaths.

There are two main problems.
Problem # 1 is simply the size of the pool in general. Heterosexual women are about 40-45% of the population. Gay men are maybe 2-5%.
Problem # 2 is cultural; most gay guys don't really start thinking about serious relationships until their late 20s, at least. There are guys who are thinking about serious relationships before then, but it's very difficult to meet them, because most "gay" outlets are not geared towards seeking long-term stable relationships. So you basically have two choices: be an extrovert and hope that you chance on someone while you're engaging in one of your hobbies (difficult), or look online (and now some multinational has your data).

The good news about m/m relationships is that sex usually doesn't act as a conflict source (guys are normally always "ready to go," you don't need to wait until your partner is "in the mood" like you do with m/f relationships.)

I think if you find a young virgin who is a virgin by choice, it helps and shows that person has discipline.
It can show discipline, but it can also be a yellow flag that the person has psychological hangups regarding sex. The "hangups" thing is a bigger issue for gay guys, because it may indicate that the virgin is still in the closet. I don't mean that someone needs to be loud about their sexuality, but if he hasn't told his family (or, worse, is still trying to convince himself that it's "just a phase"), that's a problem, because part of stable relationships (IMO, at least) is being able to tolerate your partner's family.

People going into a relationship with a couple of previous partners is a net neutral to me, as long as the individuals practice good sexual hygiene. It may even be a slight positive, because there isn't much of a problem with awkwardness.

Otherwise, OP's advice is pretty solid for m/m relationships as well. Guys tend to talk about their interests, so I would argue that it's probably more important for both partners in m/m relationships to have similar hobbies. My BF isn't a gamer, which is a pretty big negative for me, but we are both cryptography nerds and foodies, so it works.

• 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Not all at once haha .. Why is that a problem?
Hmm lets over analyze this.
Lets say your wife started fooling around at 16 which seems to be the new trend and now you are both 41 and married for 12 years. That leaves 13 years for your wife to bag those 29+ guys.
I would say chances are good she was stacking them at some point if she even had 1 serious realtionship that lasted more than a year beside yours!
So my questions is: How do you know its not all at once?

• 1Like

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I've known my wife since we were 5 years old, not going to give you our life story but we know each other very well and nothing is hidden.
I don't understand why its an issue how many people you or your partner have slept with, maybe its just me but I don't care. She is with me know and that's all I give a shit about.
And I'm not saying we are perfect, we have our issues but this is not one of them.

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Also what if i banged all those chicks at once? How does that reflect on me?

• 1Like
  • 1Trump

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Hmm lets over analyze this.
Lets say your wife started fooling around at 16 which seems to be the new trend and now you are both 41 and married for 12 years. That leaves 13 years for your wife to bag those 29+ guys.
I would say chances are good she was stacking them at some point if she even had 1 serious realtionship that lasted more than a year beside yours!
So my questions is: How do you know its not all at once?

You are aware women can get laid whenever they want, right?

13 years for 30 partners is pretty laughable, honestly. 75% of the women on this planet could bang a different guy every week with absolutely no effort at all. And it sounds like there's a sizable percentage of them that are.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but it's absolutely true. What % of relationships are one night stands? And them what % fizzle out quick due to sexual incompatibility? That's more than enough time to have that many partners.

• 1Like

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
You are aware women can get laid whenever they want, right?

13 years for 30 partners is pretty laughable, honestly. 75% of the women on this planet could bang a different guy every week with absolutely no effort at all. And it sounds like there's a sizable percentage of them that are.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but it's absolutely true. What % of relationships are one night stands? And them what % fizzle out quick due to sexual incompatibility? That's more than enough time to have that many partners.
What kind of hookers do you hang around with. I am perfectly aware that any non-uggo could have a different guy every day of a week and two on sunday but the facts are that most girls dont act like that. At least the marriage material ones dont.

• 4Like

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
./shrug, I had 6 partners last year.

You think 30 in 13 is ridiculous? You're out of touch with the dating world.

• 3Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>

We aren't out of touch with it. We are saying it is wrong and seriously screwing up society. We are saying until you have different standards this nonsense will continue to screw people up.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Well you guys better marry off your daughters quick so they don't have sex with more than 1 person..
I respect your opinion even though I think you are wrong. The world would suck if everyone thought the same way.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
We aren't out of touch with it. We are saying it is wrong and seriously screwing up society. We are saying until you have different standards this nonsense will continue to screw people up.

I disagree with none of that, but that's not really the discussion.

The question was about 30 partners being so many that they needed to overlap over the course of 13 years and that's patently false.

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah, world would be such a shitty place if less people were running around fucking everyone who says 2 words to them!

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester

When the threshold is you're sucking cock on the second date it's gotta be pretty easy to rack up some numbers. Male and Female.

I've had dates fizzle because my threshold is not pants off by the second date. Fair enough man... but, that ain't me. If that's all I want i'm perfectly willing to just pay for it. It's so much simpler if it's transactional.

Quite the catch over here!

• 2Like

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
When the threshold is you're sucking cock on the second date it's gotta be pretty easy to rack up some numbers. Male and Female.

I've had dates fizzle because my threshold is not pants off by the second date. Fair enough man... but, that ain't me. If that's all I want i'm perfectly willing to just pay for it.

Ugh, now I'm getting dragged into this by just being honest about shit...

No one's talking about second date, necessarily. But I've found women are usually good for a month and a half to 2 months before they start being needy and demanding. And wouldn't you know it, that math fits almost perfectly into the 6 partners I've had in the last year!

This isn't grade school anymore. No one dates for a year and then fucks. You get to know someone for a couple of weeks, have some kind of safe sex talk (if you're a responsible adult) and then you start fooling around. I agree that tinder/hookup culture is bullshit and unproductive, I also don't engage in it. But you can have actual meaningful relationships with people where you just find out you're incompatible for a variety of reasons without banging people just to bang them. Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater here, lest you all want to wait until marriage again.

• 3Like