Titans guide to picking a good woman.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Lame Tom Leykis changed his format and talks about money. Need to find recordings of his old show where it was all 'dont date gold digging women with kids who dont put out.'
Making sure the kids put out is Criteria #1 in my book. It can be difficult to get that question in on the first date though.

• 8Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Crimson

Peasant
God forbid I don't use facebook right?

The fact anyone uses the excuse "Be real, have FB" as some sort of verification just shows how retarded this day and age really is. Because most people use it, they seem to then assume everyone else must too, right?

I personally get waaaay more excited upon meeting a new friend, or especially a potential girl, to hear "I don't use/have quit Facebook". I get intrigued to find someone a bit more interesting than most.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The fact anyone uses the excuse "Be real, have FB" as some sort of verification just shows how retarded this day and age really is. Because most people use it, they seem to then assume everyone else must too, right?

I personally get waaaay more excited upon meeting a new friend, or especially a potential girl, to hear "I don't use/have quit Facebook". I get intrigued to find someone a bit more interesting than most.

You're replying to a year old post

• 1Seriously?

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
what if your gf is a virgin at age 25.

is this a good sign.
Don't think it matters honestly. If she's a virgin cool, if she's had a couple boyfriends cool. I personally don't think it's a hard and fast rule system. I think it has nuance and we are looking for a reasonably chaste standard and that is different for each person. Saying oh but I'm ok with complete whores is lying nonsense. But we each have subtle differences on what we consider "chaste".

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
what if your gf is a virgin at age 25.

is this a good sign.
Is she also selling any bridges that you know off? Call me skeptical but unless she escaped a weird religious cult or has a peg leg the chances of you having a real live virgin on your hands are tiny.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Is she also selling any bridges that you know off? Call me skeptical but unless she escaped a weird religious cult or has a peg leg the chances of you having a real live virgin on your hands are tiny.

Odds are slim, but not none.

I dated a girl in my early 20's who was still a virgin. iirc she was 23. She wasn't a wait till marriage type either, nor was she ugly. She'd only ever seriously dated 2 guys and it just hadn't happened. And before you say it, if she was lying to me she had every reason to lie in the opposite direction.

They exist.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Hey fuck you guys, nothing wrong with virgins...

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/07/1455874686-1401265379764.jpg

1455874686-1401265379764.jpg

I'm getting closer to 50+ every day!

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I used to listen to his radio show a lot way back in the day (20 yrs ago?). No clue if he is doing podcasts now or what. His delivery is over the top but his advice about women/dating was always legit. Titan_Atlas Titan_Atlas is already paraphrasing a lot of it.

Tom Leykis - Wikipedia

A true pioneer in anti-3rd wave feminism.

Edit: yeah he is still around and laying it down. Check your favorite streaming sources.

The Tom Leykis Show
Lived in LA for like 8 years and listened to Tom Leykis almost every day on the commute. The man is a true artist of radio. Easily better than Howard Stern in his prime.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lived in LA for like 8 years and listened to Tom Leykis almost every day on the commute. The man is a true artist of radio. Easily better than Howard Stern in his prime.

His old stuff from the late 90s is still great. I looked him up a few months back, and now he is another whiny TDS liberal.

• 1Like
  • 1Cringe
  • 1WTF

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Oh fuckin A, that is depressing to hear. I hadnt given it any thought but I guess I would have pictured old Tom getting red pilled somewhere along the way in the political sense too, after dispensing so many red pills over the years on relationship stuff.

• 3Like

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Hrm, I apparently missed this thread the first time around (probably because I got asked for a divorce a year ago yesterday, so was dealing with some shit), but since I got a soft mention, I guess I'll contribute.

First, the guy my ex bailed on me for was dude #10. How bizarre. 7 before me, me for 18 years (one during, open marriage, totally legit), then #10 and out the door. I'm not saying it correlates to anything aside from the fact that it made me chuckle.

Second of all, if you wanna go for sub 10 these days, you're going for women like 23. That's not an exaggeration. Any woman nearing or in their 30 that's never been married has upwards of 50 partners.

Third, I'm not entirely sure there is such a thing as a worthy woman nowadays. Every one is so fucking entitled and thinks the world owes them something because they have a vagina. It's odd to see from the perspective of not needing sex anymore, that that is all they have to offer. The vast majority of them have horseshit careers, horseshit credit, no assets, no retirement, no housekeeping skills, can't carry on a conversation on nearly any topic, they can't cook...fucking nothing. I think feminism really sold women a raw deal. They were supposed to delay having children to focus on their careers and build a life for themselves, but due to their impulsive nature, they do none of that and just end up continuing their childhood for their 20's and 30's having no responsibilities and nothing to show for it.

I used to look sideways (not necessarily down, but sideways) at guys that just used women for sex. Just bang a chick for a couple weeks or a month, and then move on to the next one. But now I realize that's not only a pretty decent plan, but it may actually be the optimal plan. Society has degraded so much and the social contract that used to be in place between men and women is null and void, there's no reason not to. Women aren't there to support you and your career. They're not there as a partner. They don't give a fuck about your dreams and goals, and they're only focused on their own dreams and goals, which sadly, are generally their own pleasure at that moment. There's not a lot of long term planning in most of the women i meet these days, but I can tell you exactly what my work, financial, and property plans for the next 25 years are, and what my retirement plan is.

With all of that being said, picking the right woman becomes easy - you'll know her when you find her. If you do find a woman that bucks most of those trends (probably not all, because lets face it, dudes aren't perfect either), then you probably found someone you can be a partner to. But even then, proceed with caution, marriage offers no benefits to men, and a helluva lot of downsides. I don't know what the right path is for men wanting children these days. There's a whole lot of bad options and not many good ones. The children just become pawns to use against you, and society will still largely side with women these days, despite the evidence. The only thing that saved me is my oldest being aware enough of what's going on to be on my side too, and society will side with man + child over woman.

If you have your shit together as a guy, and have a good job, a decent car, a decent place, are in fair to good shape, the world is truly your oyster now. Everyone - both men and women these days are mostly impulsive children. You having any amount of responsibility and drive makes very attractive to the opposite sex, and since they're just in it for their own pleasure, you might as well be too.

Just wrap it up or get snipped.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users