Titans guide to picking a good woman.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If there is a black dildo in her collection, that's a pretty solid indicator that the pussy has some wear on it.

If its bigger than her arm and is stored with a jar of lube, that snapper probably has almost zero tread on it.
My face when I find the black dildo after the honeymoon...

giphy.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 6 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
How do I pick a good cantaloupe? I was always told to press the bottom where that little circle is, but I just can't seem to pick any good ones. Any advice?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How do I pick a good cantaloupe? I was always told to press the bottom where that little circle is, but I just can't seem to pick any good ones. Any advice?
I just like to knock it, but if you see any dents on it, that means some other dudes were knocking it before you got there. Time to move on. Maybe get a Honeydew?

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just like to knock it, but if you see any dents on it, that means some other dudes were knocking it before you got there. Time to move on. Maybe get a Honeydew?
Problem is I don't enjoy the color of honeydew. I know that sounds fruitist but you like what you like. I really like my cantaloupes, but I just keep picking these overripe, falling apart ones. Sometimes they even smell bad when I cut them open.

I'm not sure where I'm going wrong.

• 1Worf
  • 1Haram

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Yeah that's what I meant by a humblebrag. Thing is I actually agree with a lot of what he is saying, when he is not regurgitating puritanical bullshit about sex, but a guy who has banged only ten women or less thinking he is good in bed.... based on what evidence exactly?

Convincingly faked orgasms.

• 2Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
We needed a dating thread badly. So many of us are still in the field.

Good looks Titan. I found #1 to be profound. That actually makes a lot of sense and jives with the Black Pill prescription.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I used to listen to his radio show a lot way back in the day (20 yrs ago?). No clue if he is doing podcasts now or what. His delivery is over the top but his advice about women/dating was always legit. Titan_Atlas Titan_Atlas is already paraphrasing a lot of it.

Tom Leykis - Wikipedia

A true pioneer in anti-3rd wave feminism.

Edit: yeah he is still around and laying it down. Check your favorite streaming sources.

The Tom Leykis Show

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Yeah that's what I meant by a humblebrag. Thing is I actually agree with a lot of what he is saying, when he is not regurgitating puritanical bullshit about sex, but a guy who has banged only ten women or less thinking he is good in bed.... based on what evidence exactly? Feedback from the limited number of women? Yeah that's a reliable source of information. And it has no bearing on what he is trying to argue, it just highlights an insecurity on his part.

Plus, a guy with a single digit tally trying talk about the mindset of people with a bigger history is actually worse than Khane handing out relationship advice in the Divorce thread because, at least Khane has experienced the relationship parts of that thread, so he has valuable information on things not directly related to committed relationships. I seriously doubt Titan has a real idea what its like to be like Khane or Brosyar and migrate from one piece of ass to another fairly effortlessly. When you want to get your dick wet at will and dodge the crazy, those are the guys whose advice I would put stock into. When I want to know how to keep a marriage on track, the guys who stubbornly make shit work more than a decade or two are the ones I take seriously. It is really as simple as that.
You do realize I've been with many more than 10 women. For fucks sake bro I'm a 20 year bartender ex con. I'm saying the way I did it was bad for me and for others.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
1. I believe myself to be a "good woman/person". I was more experienced than G and way less than Steady; compatible with both...I understand their paths and am o.k. with them because I am satisfied with myself. Plus, I am a giving lover so if they didn't like what I do, did, will do, must do...I am pretty sure neither would have stayed around more than month regardless of my numbers.
2. Sometimes the color of the dido gives you a bigger discount for the same quality: Source Amazon Prime.
:)

• 1Brony
  • 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
1. I believe myself to be a "good woman/person". I was more experienced than G and way less than Steady; compatible with both...I understand their paths and am o.k. with them because I am satisfied with myself. Plus, I am a giving lover so if they didn't like what I do, did, will do, must do...I am pretty sure neither would have stayed around more than month regardless of my numbers.
2. Sometimes the color of the dido gives you a bigger discount for the same quality: Source Amazon Prime.
:)

I hear 'giving lover + dildo' and my butthole got frightened for its life.

• 2Worf

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I don't understand what the brony rating means, but I may possess a dido that is similarly colored....and Z...what is good for the goose...
;)

• 1Blown
  • 1Worf
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Hey @Amod what the fuck is the bullshit moving this thread? We are have an adult conversation about cartoon ponies and pegging.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Hey @Amod what the fuck is the bullshit moving this thread? We are have an adult conversation about cartoon ponies and pegging.

it was @Tuco probably. i think it dawned on him that he wasnt his wife's 1-10

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Seriously, why the hell did this get Rickshawed?

• 1Solidarity

xzi

Mouthbreather

Make sure you don't put it in the microwave for too long or you'll burn your dick right off your body, typically the best cantaloupes are the ones you can hold on a counter without them rolling for a good 10-12 seconds

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is there any way I can inspect my prospective wife to ensure that she's under the 10-penis-limit?

We always did it by social networking back in the day. If you can't meet her friends, she is over 10.

• 1Worf

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Lame Tom Leykis changed his format and talks about money. Need to find recordings of his old show where it was all 'dont date gold digging women with kids who dont put out.'

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Lame Tom Leykis changed his format and talks about money. Need to find recordings of his old show where it was all 'dont date gold digging women with kids who dont put out.'

I'd be lost without advice like that. Who would ever think to NOT do that without being warned first? What other nuggets of wisdom might I find in these podcasts? "Don't be a dummy, cum on her tummy" "When in doubt, pull out" "If it's red, get out of that bed!".

I guess I should consider the audience...

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I'd be lost without advice like that. Who would ever think to NOT do that without being warned first? What other nuggets of wisdom might I find in these podcasts? "Don't be a dummy, cum on her tummy" "When in doubt, pull out" "If it's red, get out of that bed!".

I guess I should consider the audience...

In his defense he was saying this shit 20+ yrs ago. so in that context he was way ahead of the curve.

• 1Like