TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Leonardo looked fine, for the most part. Michelangelo just looked jarring. that picture of the model turtles that leaked a few months back that showed all 4 turtles looked pretty awesome, so it's not specifically the lips, though that doesn't help. Maybe it's the motion capture, maybe it's the level of detail on the lips that just causes some bizarre uncanny valley effect even though it's on a turtle... I don't know. I just know that any dialogue from any turtle was unsettling.

Nissir

Lord Nagafen Raider
My poor childhood
frown.png

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Michael Bay: "Is there any way we can make the Shredder, I dunno, more shreddy?"

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I guess this means Michael Bay read the Wolverine/Megatron slashfic I sent him after all!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
you just identified the only way to make the movie worse: add Johnny Depp to the cast!

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
If the first the mecha-wolverine up there says on screen is "TONIGHT I DINE ON TURTLE SOUP" all will be forgiven.

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Read these on another site and thought they were pretty funny;

"To everyone saying this suit looks ridiculous you need to understand that it has to be big and bulky otherwise it's not gonna look realistic when shredder transforms into a camaro and drives off"

"It looks like Shredder, Super Shredder, and Edward Scissorhands had a gangbang and knocked up Megatron."