TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Caliane

how do you think the company got so big?

Gibbs invented that though, not the dude.

and that is kindof the point of Tron 2. he was building a digital world, so that when he did release the digitizer, people would have someplace to go, and got trapped in it.

Column_sl

shitlord
In both of those examples the original Tron is better because it doesn't suck shit.
Calm down grandpa. The kids just brought the 80's back for you so you won't be embarrassed you still have a mullet ,and carry around a signed picture of Kirk Cameron in your wallet.

thumbs-up.gif

Arakkis

N00b
Don't you fucking talk about Kirk Cameron. He revealed to me the satanic lie of evolution. I dare you to watchthisand not be convinced.

Goatface

i know twitter has removed shit before, but this may be the first time i heard of copyright claims

@Aaron_Morgan
Crazy- just got an email from Twitter saying they removed my tweet about the TMNT design by request of Paramount.
wasn't really Paramount, but a company they pay do such things.
rrr_img_58626.jpg

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
The first Tron is boring as shit, go watch that film now. Both stories were equally retarded.
You are a serious moron.

The film was well received by critics. Roger Ebert of the Chicago Sun-Times gave the film four out of four stars and described the film as "a dazzling movie from Walt Disney in which computers have been used to make themselves romantic and glamorous. Here's a technological sound-and-light show that is sensational and brainy, stylish, and fun". However, near the end of his review, he noted (in a positive tone), "This is an almost wholly technological movie. Although it's populated by actors who are engaging (Bridges, Cindy Morgan) or sinister (Warner), it is not really a movie about human nature. Like [the last two Star Wars films], but much more so, this movie is a machine to dazzle and delight us". Ebert was so convinced that this film had not been given its due credit by both critics and audiences that he decided to close his first annual Overlooked Film Festival with a showing of Tron. Tron was also featured in Siskel and Ebert's video pick of the week in 1993.
Go read Ebert's original review ofTron

I have the 20th Anniversary Collector's Ed and I watch that movie at least once a year because it's GOOD.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Decided to watch the originals, part two is much worse than i remember. 1 is still decent but i laughed when i saw sam rockwell

Xevy

Log Wizard
TMNT 2 is the best, until you mature and become a grown up (18ish). Then you understand TMNT 1 had awesome lines, and was truly the best. TMNT3 was an abortion.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Foot clan with guns....check
White guy as Shredder who created the turtles with April O Neils father....check
Horrible CGI...Check

This is going to be real bad.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
TMNT 2 is the best, until you mature and become a grown up (18ish). Then you understand TMNT 1 had awesome lines, and was truly the best. TMNT3 was an abortion.
Which is the one where Raph does something stupid, goes off on his own and gets his butt kicked?