Top Chef

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Damn it my Filipino brother got booted.

Seriously tho, all three deserved to win. I would have liked for Casey to make it though, she makes my pants tight.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Last Chance Kitchen is a stupid gimmick, she lost, had no business being there. Hopefully my tiger mama beats her ass in the final.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Last Chance Kitchen is a stupid gimmick, she lost, had no business being there. Hopefully my tiger mama beats her ass in the final.

Agreed it's so fucking annoying. Wife and I tried to catch up on em a few weeks ago and couldn't even get it to work right on chrome. Gave up. But clicks on website so yay.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Agreed it's so fucking annoying. Wife and I tried to catch up on em a few weeks ago and couldn't even get it to work right on chrome. Gave up. But clicks on website so yay.

Ya that shit don't work on chrome. I just used edge to watch them.

spronk

FPS noob
we just marathoned through the entire season over the week, I had sorta given up on cooking shows after getting burned out on all of them but I'd highly recommend season 14 of TC to everyone. The competitors were super strong, the cooking was excellent and interesting, and while the last 2-3 episodes were probably on the weaker side it was still great to watch. Marathoning through an entire season though is definitely the way to go, you can skip a lot and the pointless drama shrinks in the mind. They really need to cut a season down to 10 episodes from 14 though.

Sheldon and Shirley may replace the Voltaggio bros as my favorite TC stars, I'm 99% sure in 10 years Sheldon will have a massive restaurant empire. Dude is a fucking boss.

spronk

FPS noob
Binged through the second half of the season, kinda surprised by the finale. It really felt like the 2nd place person had better food almost the entire second half of the season and a much better finale menu. Both were absolutely fantastic chefs though and I'd love to eat at either one any day. Only one cunt chef the entire season so that was pretty nice, very drama free and cooking focused season.

The show format though is stale and old, they really, really need to cut it down to 8-10 episode/season or something.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You mean Look At Padma's Tits? Never get bored of that format.

Season was good, was expecting more drama from angry black woman.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
jesus christ padma's body gets even juicier every year i dunno what the fuck is going on there

gale sounded like a 70 year smoker in the finale, i assume a cold or something but it was funny as fuck every time she talked

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You gotta wonder wtf did Salman Rushdie do to let her get away.

If Gale Simmons dressed a bit frumpy, she could double for Rachel Ray.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You gotta wonder wtf did Salman Rushdie do to let her get away.
I mean she's smoking hot, he's not very attractive and like 25 years older than her. The bar for fucking that up is pretty low.

I enjoyed this season, but there was 0 drama. I do enjoy when there's a heel that everyone can hate on at least.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>

spronk

FPS noob
he was applying the D.E.N.N.I.S system unfortunately it conflicts heavily with Fatwa Sex

Vanity Fair article said:
Last week, at the Vanity Fair Oscars party, he was pictured on the arm of a mystery, much younger, model.

lol. Its gotta be nice living up in that celeb NYC circuit, she dates a 71 old billionaire for a while and then has a kid with a wall street dude who happens to be the brother of Dell, he just bangs hot models

spronk

FPS noob
season 16 (!) of top chef has been running a few months now set in Kentucky, pretty decent season with good chefs no drama or retards. Nothing insane though, you can just watch episode 4/5 - Restaurant Wars, 3 teams - and episode 10 - this week, nothing crazy - and be pretty caught up and skip the rest. Its down to 6 chefs (+1 from Last Chance) so should be another month or so to finale.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
season 16 (!) of top chef has been running a few months now set in Kentucky, pretty decent season with good chefs no drama or retards. Nothing insane though, you can just watch episode 4/5 - Restaurant Wars, 3 teams - and episode 10 - this week, nothing crazy - and be pretty caught up and skip the rest. Its down to 6 chefs (+1 from Last Chance) so should be another month or so to finale.

I have been watching off and on. There is just no one I want to root for or against this season which kinda killed my attention on the show.