Torchlight: Infinite

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You do realize that being a shitty mobile game that you can also play on PC isn't really a positive, right?
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

So you're saying I'm technically correct? Thanks, buddy. Oh, yeah it probably doesn't suck as much as TL III - see the gameplay video above, will probably rock on pc.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I tried to download it but got taken to some confusing as shit chinese site and noped the fuck out because it looked like a scam

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Progress on Multi-Platform

We are drafting UI layout for the highly anticipated PC version now! Buttons that bring players to different panels and features are foldable just like what we have on mobile right now. Nothing is permanent at the moment, as we are fine-tuning.

Another exciting news is that Torchlight is planning on an overall game art asset upgrade! We will share more of this superb news in future blogs!
We are beyond grateful for the massive amount of supportive feedback and all suggestion in this beta. We are aware of the road to a great dark Arpg game is still long. Please do not hesitate to reach out!

Aaaaany day now.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
These guys are (were?) talented. They should be able to make a decent enough arpg np.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
These guys are (were?) talented. They should be able to make a decent enough arpg np.
I don’t know if any of the original torchlight devs have worked on any of the sequels.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Torchlight 1 was kind of fun, 2 was OK then downhill, kinda the same with Diablo

• 2Like

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Trying it out via steam. It plays well enough and has some potentially interesting character build options. But... it's the definition of barebones pc port. Can't rebind anything- not even a page with all the keybinds lol. I think the current beta is 2 weeks? No clue. Also almost guaranteed to be p2w- aside from the dev pr to the contrary.
I know i played torchlight 1 for sure. The followups are very foggy.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
TL2 was mostly fun to play with the mods. The vanilla game was fine it was just a snooze fest. Linear skills, blah sets, small mob packs. There is some massive mod that adds like 8 classes, denser and more interesting mobs, nicer loot, more pets that is really well done.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
It's on mobile. I'm guessing it's completely p2w crap

Probably still not as bad as diablo immortal

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's on mobile. I'm guessing it's completely p2w crap

Probably still not as bad as diablo immortal
I downloaded it, but then it said it was beta with a wipe at the end of it, so I only played 10 mins.

The graphics are runescale tier and the colour pallet is garish with pink everywhere. Menus and text are unpolished. It just looks terrible.

Gameplay looks like it could be decent with lots of choices for character skill customisation.

IP is even more weird and offputting then it was before.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
TL2 was mostly fun to play with the mods. The vanilla game was fine it was just a snooze fest. Linear skills, blah sets, small mob packs. There is some massive mod that adds like 8 classes, denser and more interesting mobs, nicer loot, more pets that is really well done.
Huh. I'm a massive sucker for ARPGs but gave up on TL2 because it was so goddamn bland. Is it work going back for the modded experience?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Linkies?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Huh. I'm a massive sucker for ARPGs but gave up on TL2 because it was so goddamn bland. Is it work going back for the modded experience?
It’s in the steam workshop, the synergies mod.

I’d say yes it’s worth revisiting, the mod overhaul was way better than the vanilla game. I still go play it every once in a while.

• 2Solidarity

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
People saw Diablo Immoral, and now this... What's next? Titan Quest Online?

• 2Worf

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I'm sure they could kerjigger a mobile app client for EQ given how low the system requirements are for it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user