Torrents

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
The award season DVD screener floodgates just opened over the past 24 hours.

DVD Screeners of The Hobbit 3, Unbroken, American Sniper, Birdman, Imitation Game, Selma, Into the Woods, and others all released today at the usual sites.

Column_sl

shitlord
Love this time of the year. Didn't we have a screener thread in the movie house at one time so we can talk about all the movies in one thread?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You mentioned ComicBT so I think that is the tracker you are talking about, but I'm not 100% sure due to the way you worded it. Assuming you are, their system is actually better for you because it has nothing to do with how much you seed, just how long. Sure, it means you need to let the stuff sit there for awhile (not sure what the time is to earn back 1:1, and I see conflicting numbers on the forums vs. the FAQ), but it doesn't matter if you have seedbox speeds or dial-up, it just matters that you are connectable for X amount of time. It does mean that starting off can be a bit slow though, and there is no way to dive right in and earn massive upload credit if you do happen to have great speeds.

I managed to get in before they changed the system, and right before a site-wide freeleech, so I have a fuckload of carats. If there is a way to transfer them to another user, I'd be happy to send you some. I can't see a way to do it though, outside of making a specific torrent freeleech just for you, which seems kinda dumb.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and look for diamond torrents, which are freeleech and will do nothing but earn you positive carats for as long as you seed them.
Thanks, yeah I didn't look at the system closely enough initially. Comicbt actually seems really good, the carats should be easy enough to keep up with my relatively meager comics diet.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have 3 invites. Send me a PM. Don't PM me if you're a bad torrent'r because I will tell everyone even your mother.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
By the way, B-T-N closed their open invite thread on What.cd as well, so getting in is going to be even more of a bitch than it already was. Sorry, but at least I tried to get people in before it happened. Only a couple of people even expressed interest.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They had a news announcement last week that changed invites as well. The announcement was along the lines of that registration was nearing the full capacity that they want. Invites are basically only available now for Staff, Celeb, and Overlord account levels. That pretty much means the door is closed on invites.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, we talked about that earlier, I was just updating the people that might still think What.cd PU was a valid option.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I don't know if it is because I have a VPN but ever since I started using IPT a couple of months ago it has locked in my download allowance at something like 1.9gig and 0.0 for upload even though I have downloaded ALOT more and attempted to upload plenty of things (usually resulting in bonus credit or whatever). I am afraid to touch anything cause I don't want to jinx my ratio lol.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I could use some advice on a new torrent site. I have been a heavy TPB user for years and am a bit lost now that it is down. I used Easynews.com to supplement TPB over the years but it has a $9.99 a month cost for 120g. I unsubscribed last year and dont want to keep paying a 3rd party. They also did not have comics nor audio books which i am pretty keen on currently.

I have googled a bunch of sites on my own but found a ton shady shit so i was hoping for some advice.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
IP Torrents. PM me your email address, I'll send you an invite. You have to seed though, keeping a 1:1 ratio(or real close) is required to keep your membership active.