Total War: Warhammer

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Confirmation that the Rasputin-looking guy from the last trailer is in fact the second Kislev LL. Likely going to play something like a warrior priest.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Khorne trailer, with Skarbrand as the LL

And the last WH2 DLC: Lizardmen (Oxyotl) vs Beastmen (Taurox)

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Was really hoping they'd make Norsca non-shit with the last DLC, along with Beastmen. I guess 1/2 isn't bad.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Was really hoping they'd make Norsca non-shit with the last DLC, along with Beastmen. I guess 1/2 isn't bad.
The odds of getting a WH2 DLC that didn't actually include a WH2 race were approximately zero, so that was a bit of wishful thinking. And of the two, Norsca is in a more playable state than Beastmen. But yeah, I expect we'll see both Norsca and Chaos Warriors get some stuff once the mega-campaign launches in WH3.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
All the DLC is on sale right now on Steam for half price. Probably not the cheapest ever, but just in case anyone's been waiting to grab some of it (i.e, me).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Chaos and beastmen are two of my favorite campaigns despite all their problems. The two biggest issues for me are the easy AI resettling of razed cities and losing horde buildings when you lose an army. I would love for them to have a level 25 skill that would make them retain horde building when they die, maybe even tie it in with immortality with the generic lords.

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Chaos and beastmen are two of my favorite campaigns despite all their problems. The two biggest issues for me are the easy AI resettling of razed cities and losing horde buildings when you lose an army. I would love for them to have a level 25 skill that would make them retain horde building when they die, maybe even tie it in with immortality with the generic lords.

The AI being ruins squatters is the problem with horde factions. The AI from across the map will come colonize a ruins if left unchecked

Randin

Trakanon Raider
The full version of the Silence and the Fury trailer (with a release date of July 14).

Troglodons and Coatls for the lizards, Ghorgons and Jabberslythes for the goats. Surprisingly enough, the free LL that's launching alongside the DLC is a dwarf, and the dwarfs are getting a smaller revamp alongside the larger one the beastmen are getting.

And it looks like ogre maneaters are showing up as mercenaries that other races can hire.

• 5Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I have high hopes for even a small dawi revamp. A generic lord blue line rework alone would be a godsend.

• 1Like

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
Fucking Ogre Mercs as part of the FLC, my penis hidden under all this flab can only get so erect. Praise the Maw!

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
This is just about the only franchise that I like and that is being managed properly.

Content keeps coming out at a good pace, it is all decent quality and each DLC improves the complete experience.

Compare that to the FF7 remake model, which is going to take years to release, and didn't even manage to integrate the Yuffie DLC into the base game.. complete shit.

• 1Worf

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
Wow, so it's Ogre bulls, Maneaters, and Mournfang cavalry as the options for recruitment with the Ogre Mercenaries and a new worldwide mechanic to recruit them. That would pretty much mean Ogre Kingdoms are a lock for the pre-order race given that is a chunk of their 8th edition roster and their history with Grand Cathay. I've been waiting for so long for this, the Gnoblar chaff will flow.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
twh2.jpg

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Beastman rework explained:

A couple things.. Beastmen can capture now, and they 'fixed' the AI ruin dwelling(for beastmen only)