Total War: Warhammer

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I bought it for the steel box and haven't even launched it yet. I'll get my hundreds of hours of entertainment out of it in due time, but CA has a dubious "launch quality" record, so I'm fine with playing other shit and come to this later.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yup, too many siege battles, by far and the ability to build crap during a siege is really stupid (prior to the battle, during deployment is fine).

Cut Siege battles by a third and cut minor siege battles by two thirds.

Looks like a consensus here at the FoH brain trust

T2+ cities or something, managing the number of towers that can appear and especially be rebuilt is a vital decision for them to make. I'd prefer you bought them for those resources things from another tab on the settlement, and rebuilt them using the same after a battle.

I've badly cheese and won fights against early full stacks due to kiting and tower cheese. Just felt cheesy and hollow.

Good thing ER came out to buy them some months. I'll trust them to get to it.

Meester

Trakanon Raider
I bought it for the steel box and haven't even launched it yet. I'll get my hundreds of hours of entertainment out of it in due time, but CA has a dubious "launch quality" record, so I'm fine with playing other shit and come to this later.
I must say Im having fun as the Ogre Kingdoms and haven't even bothered with the collecting souls part [you can delay the enemy wining by fighting their army before they can achieve victory].

Im waiting for the Chaos Dwarfs and Immortal Empires too though. Im confident CA will contiue to improve WH3 as it did WH2 [which is still worth playing].

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Well I am going to admit it. I fired up a TW:WH2 ME campaign tonight as Ungrim. I am so pissed off at the TW, that I want to take over the world with naked slayer boys.

Dicks out for Ungrim.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Well I am going to admit it. I fired up a TW:WH2 ME campaign tonight as Ungrim. I am so pissed off at the TW, that I want to take over the world with naked slayer boys.

Dicks out for Ungrim.

Good luck sir... good luck

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
He read my letter

A little spice can add big flavor

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
all that dark red UI is making my eyes hurt. I wouldn't mind just the darker theme in general but who the fuck thought it was a good idea to have a red color be dominant in a UI. Absolute morons

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider

The first post-release patch came out today; it looks like just minor performance/stability fixes, and they still haven't resolved the Alt-Tab = Crash to Desktop bug. The first round of actual gameplay, balance, and quality of life fixes probably won't be ready until early April at best.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
been having lots of fun playing WH2 without any DLC or part 1..

only major frustration so far is trouble finding the right army for me.
I like heavy ranged/artillery with little/no micro management. dwarfs and skaven both fun, but dwarfs seem OP and I don't enjoy skaven campaign mechanics.
Lizard men monster armies are tons of fun, except skinks fuckin suck ass and make them no fun to play.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
High elves... if you like heavy ranged/artillery with little to no micro management = High Elves

• 1Like