Totalbiscuit has passed away

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
As is tradition, Fuck cancer, it's a bitch.
Whether people liked him or not, he was still a huge pillar for many streamers and youtubers in the community and helped a lot of people build their channels. Good guy.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fucking shitty. He was a great reviewer and gamer advocate in his prime.

Below he talks about ways to support him post humously.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Pretty sure he also talked about how he delayed getting it treated/diagnosed early because of stigma or some shit. RIP anyway.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
He was interesting a long time ago. Think he got the proglib brain cancer from his girlfriend a couple years ago, which is why people started hating on him. But fuck cancer.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Rest in peace you majestic bastard. I have been following him since WoW Radio was a thing and I like how he kept his opinions on the moderate side despite all the shit slinging around (even here you retarded monkeys). I like how he kept SC2 alive even after the fresh paint has worn off and there were newer games on the block, that comment about supporting the scene with his erect penis will live on.

30+ is definitely too young for colon cancer, generally there is a positive family history or some kind of inherited disorder, screening for general population starts at 50 in most countries. But as a classic put it, shit happens.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm really going to miss his Zero Punctuation reviews :(

• 2Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Never really liked the guy all that much, did however like some of his content. Whatever you say about the man, he was a fucking fighter and was good to his wife and step-son.

RIP fella.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
His lets play of kerbal space program were funny at times. I like how he had trouble pronouncing the words.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I used to watch his WTF Is... reviews a few years ago, they were funny and informative. His tone changed after a while and I moved on but I'll remember that early stuff fondly. RIP.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
sitting in the hospital getting chemotherapy right now myself, and damn. cancer sucks.

• 6Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Also its kinda shitty posting this when you don't even give the full story.

QPhxQ1R.jpg

lyDB5GW.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Yes, but small snippets without additional context is how the internet and media work today!

• 1Jonesing

dizzie

Triggered Happy
People are needy sociopaths who will do anything for SJW me! me! me! points, disgraceful to write some of the stuff about his passing. Nobody deserves to die of cancer at 33. Disgusting behaviour. Doubt even Wu would stoop that low.

• 1Like
  • 1Repost

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Which is kind of weird. Most men that get colon cancer die with it but not because of it. Most of my friends are late 40's early 50's and it's a regular point of conversation in that a lot of the surgical aspects in dealing with colon cancer are so life altering that unless you really feel you have no other choice you're better off doing nothing but having it regularly examined to make sure it doesn't spread. As long as it doesn't spread then nothing really happens.

You sure you aren't confusing colon cancer with prostate cancer? As far as I'm aware, colon cancer will always spread to other organs, and even absent that the tumors will make normal digestion and bowel movements impossible. Prostate cancer is the one that can sometime not spread and/or grow very slowly.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users