Totalbiscuit has passed away

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you’re in your 30s and you’re shitting blood it’s much more likely hemorrhoids, aggressive asshole hygiene, too much fun on Saturday nights , or really shitty diet. The odds of it being cancer are extremely low, especially if you don’t have family hx/certain genetic predispositions(not sure if he had).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Yeah, the more I researched the whole "fiber" phenomena, the more I came to the conclusion that much of it is pushed by the cereal lobby and supported by outdated medical assumptions. Yes, you need some fiber, but the whole "gorge on fiber to avoid stomach issues" is questionable. The first thing they told me after I recovered from a diverticulitis attack was to eat lots of fiber, and I took a daily fiber supplement. All it did was cause bloating, gas, and huge poops. It didn't do anything for the frequency of my attacks. To be honest, a good daily probiotic was far more effective at keeping the plumbing working efficiently than Metamucil or eating 3 bowls of special K a day.

A vegetarian friend of mine had bowel cancer and he was told basically - lose the vegetarianism while you have this. Although I wanted to laugh, when you've been a veggie for 25 years ,eating meats a bitter slice of bacon to swallow!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
If you’re in your 30s and you’re shitting blood it’s much more likely hemorrhoids, aggressive asshole hygiene, too much fun on Saturday nights , or really shitty diet. The odds of it being cancer are extremely low, especially if you don’t have family hx/certain genetic predispositions(not sure if he had).

I had hemorrhoids once. Scared me to death. Probably didn't help that I found out around the same time my Cousin was diagnosed with Colon cancer.

Always get this shit checked folks. Colon cancer is very curable when caught early and if there are any signs, just make the appointment and get it checked. 99.9% chance you will be fine and it's something else, and if it is serious, you most likely caught it early enough hopefully.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Caffeine in coffee is a much better bowel stimulator than tons of fiber.

Hard shit is best cured by diet changes and helped by Miralax.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yea fuck cancer, guy is barely a few years younger than me, you can at least hope he went painfree, but it sounds like he had months of anguish.

Caffeine in coffee is a much better bowel stimulator than tons of fiber.

Hard shit is best cured by diet changes and helped by Miralax.
we can revitalize the coffee thread, i'll be there!

• 2Like

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well I mean that sounds exactly like an anal fissure, depending. They can go away pretty quick, and you can keep doing it to yourself depending on your diet.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You wanna talk about retarded, my uncle died of thyroid cancer a few years back. That's right, thyroid cancer with its 200% survival rate, so easy to survive that it actually brings people back to life. Stupid bastard never went to the doctor, and by the time he finally did it had metastasized to pretty much everywhere. Died within a day or two of getting diagnosed.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This thread just made me set up a get everything including my butthole checked in July.

I wanna be around to troll in 2100’s thanks to regen cells and nanites.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rime

<Donor>
I judge people based on how they respond to this news.

Even if you disliked him, if you go 'I am sorry/sad to hear that' or 'I feel for his family' or 'That is a shame', then you are not trash. SJWs/Douches who go 'He deserved it' or 'Good', can burn in the bad Hell.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
You wanna talk about retarded, my uncle died of thyroid cancer a few years back. That's right, thyroid cancer with its 200% survival rate, so easy to survive that it actually brings people back to life. Stupid bastard never went to the doctor, and by the time he finally did it had metastasized to pretty much everywhere. Died within a day or two of getting diagnosed.
My mom had thyroid cancer also but got it removed. She waited a while too. Has to take pills the rest of her life now.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
This thread just made me set up a get everything including my butthole checked in July.

I wanna be around to troll in 2100’s thanks to regen cells and nanites.

Same, I've had an itchy butthole lately but I've been putting it off till this whole TB thing.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
As is tradition, Fuck cancer, it's a bitch.
Whether people liked him or not, he was still a huge pillar for many streamers and youtubers in the community and helped a lot of people build their channels. Good guy.

WTF, I thought you died of ass cancer months ago, where the fuck have you been and Why U No Sh00ps No Moar?

Oldbased

> Than U
I would greatly benefit from a bidet for a number of reasons I won't even begin to live down here but I worry my love for drinking fountains would turn it into some twisted nasty habit for me and my cats.

As for TB. I didn't watch his stuff but I knew the name. Cancer sucks. Dying at such a young age sucks even more.

• 2Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
There’s several varieties of thyroid cancer, like with most cancers. Aggressive kinds will kill you quickly, others can be so indolent you’ll probably die with them. The high survival rate definitely doesn’t apply to the uncommon anaplastic/aggressive varieties

• 1Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Since we’re taking about shitting blood it’s worth noting that in most cases of cancer causing bloody shits, it’s not going to be bright red blood (if anything that’s more likely hemorrhoids ). What you’re looking for more is black/ tarry stools or possibly currant colored, depending on where in the gi tract the cancer is. Unless it’s a really distal colon cancer it won’t be bright red/fresh looking blood

• 1Like

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Since we’re taking about shitting blood it’s worth noting that in most cases of cancer causing bloody shits, it’s not going to be bright red blood (if anything that’s more likely hemorrhoids ). What you’re looking for more is black/ tarry stools or possibly currant colored, depending on where in the gi tract the cancer is. Unless it’s a really distal colon cancer it won’t be bright red/fresh looking blood
Don't forget the smell of partially digested blood. Oh the smell.

I still wonder if TB's cancer was really random or if there was some family history. Or if he really got it from reading youtube comments.