Transistor, new game by the creators of Bastion

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I watched the trailer a few times, I think I cry everytime, when it says 2014. So far away
frown.png
OST for this is on track to be insane though, really love the music in the trailer.

frown.png

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Bastion put Supergiant Games on my list of devs that I will automatically buy any game they make. Sadly they're the only one on the list nowadays.

I just hope the soundtrack is as awesome as Bastion's.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
The combat looks so good, simple and elegant.

The cynic in me is counting days until they are bought by some publisher
frown.png

frown.png

frown.png

Oberstein

Molten Core Raider
Bought Bastion on PC again, just to support the developer (originally played on Xbox). Cant wait for Transistor.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
I played about a 15 minute demo of it last year at E3; was amazing. Darren Korb and a few other notables were there. I didn't mean to gush but it ended up that way. Soundtrack for Bastion was amazing, and this one gives me goosebumps. The new launch trailer is very indicative of the atmosphere it gives off. For me it gives me Sin City/Cowboy Bebop vibes for some reason.

But I loved it; preordered it along with the CD copy of the soundtrack. Just.One.More.Day.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Been looking forward to this more than anything else in a long, long time. Fuckin tomorrow cannot come fast enough.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Been looking forward to this more than anything else in a long, long time. Fuckin tomorrow cannot come fast enough.
Agree. It was one of my most anticipated games, perhaps my most and far more than most triple A titles. (Though I'd argue Transistor should get this designation more than most big company titles.)

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Same. I bought my copy on Steam before I even watched the videos. Same guys that made Bastion? They can take my money.